George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in this morning, I've been wanting to post in this thread but haven't had a chance to compose my thoughts yet, there are too many of them on George to always stay coherent when typing :lol:

Smokey, thanks for posting these links, can't wait to come back and have the time to play them through!! I hear the horses screaming for breakfast already, we're still adapting to our time change awhile ago too, lol.

You're welcome, but it was Blackflag. :) And to her I offer up my thanks as well, even tho I haven't had time to pull any of them up yet here at work. But I can tell already it's gonna be :adore: :adore:

So are they recent then? You think the buzz is coming up this season?

Oh, my, see? I was so giddy at the posting that I couldn't even keep you all straight in my post.

Thank you Blackflag, for posting those clips! :hugegrin:

They are next on my agenda to watch. As for the buzz, I've seen a couple of other more recent interviews where George says he's looking forward this summer to growing his hair and beard out (hair fine for me, beard not so much, lol).

I will probably have more to say after I've watched them. :devil:

I like the variety of the hairstyles. :) Seems the past several seasons he's started with hair, buzzed it, and then let it grow before the end of the season. I like that. :) A little something for all of us! :lol:

I wasn't a big fan of the goatee last summer, mostly because it made him look like a guy I worked with...a guy I did not like. :shifty: But I could look past that for George! :lol:

Just checking in this morning, I've been wanting to post in this thread but haven't had a chance to compose my thoughts yet, there are too many of them on George to always stay coherent when typing :lol:

Smokey, thanks for posting these links, can't wait to come back and have the time to play them through!! I hear the horses screaming for breakfast already, we're still adapting to our time change awhile ago too, lol.

You're welcome, but it was Blackflag. :) And to her I offer up my thanks as well, even tho I haven't had time to pull any of them up yet here at work. But I can tell already it's gonna be :adore: :adore:

So are they recent then? You think the buzz is coming up this season?

Oh, my, see? I was so giddy at the posting that I couldn't even keep you all straight in my post.

Thank you Blackflag, for posting those clips! :hugegrin:

They are next on my agenda to watch. As for the buzz, I've seen a couple of other more recent interviews where George says he's looking forward this summer to growing his hair and beard out (hair fine for me, beard not so much, lol).

I will probably have more to say after I've watched them. :devil:

I like the variety of the hairstyles. :) Seems the past several seasons he's started with hair, buzzed it, and then let it grow before the end of the season. I like that. :) A little something for all of us! :lol:

I wasn't a big fan of the goatee last summer, mostly because it made him look like a guy I worked with...a guy I did not like. :shifty: But I could look past that for George! :lol:

I'm all for the nice soft looking hair :adore: But I do like the buzz too.

And I think you're right, Smokey. I like that he changes his hairstyle every once in a while :D

I don't like him having a beard though... I like him all clean and shaved :devil:
But then... if I was a guy... and had to shave every day just so I look all nice and tidy on the screen, I would propably like to let it grow too :lol:

Jacquie, I mentioned Buzz! :drool: How can you possibly think I'd forget to mention the buzz? :lol:

Susan

me bad :eek: I do see now that the buzz was mentioned. I got so wrapped up in Open Nick that I missed the buzz :D That's the story and I'm sticking to it :lol:

Does anyone have video clips of when George was on Ellen a number of years ago? Are they posted anywhere? I would love to see that interview but youtube doesn't seem to have them.

Thanks Blackflag! I love watching him talk. He seemed a little mellow, but not in a bad way. Also I love when he does that adorkable little laugh of his- makes me want to hug him.

I love his comments on the getting a girlfriend for Nick question- I totally agree. And he pretty much described me perfectly- I keep thinking I want to see him get a GF, but then I know I'd hate it after a while! :p

I love his comments on the getting a girlfriend for Nick question- I totally agree. And he pretty much described me perfectly- I keep thinking I want to see him get a GF, but then I know I'd hate it after a while! :p

I agree too - I'm glad George doesn't want Nick to have an on-screen romance.

A whole series of video interviews. :thumbsup: There's at least 6 parts. You might want to check the list over on the right to make sure I got them all. :) I'd give the titles but me and foreign languages don't mix! :alienblush:

And there might be some sort of vague spoiler quality to them. Buzz!!! :drool: Open Nick!!! :drool:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Carole M.'s opinion on Nick/George

Susan

What nice things she had to say about George!:)

Carol did have some nice things to say about George/Nick, which was nice to hear.

Since she seems to like him, why can't we get more good Nick episodes?

Well! Nick was being very supervisor-like last night, I thought. :) And looking good too, I might add. :adore: I liked how he handled that nasty Kevin at the poolside.

For me, there wasn't enough Nick in last night's episode. I agree, he was looking good, as always.

I was soooo disappointed when he didn't go in the pool to look for the bullet - for a minute there, I thought he was going to go in, but no..

I was soooo disappointed when he didn't go in the pool to look for the bullet - for a minute there, I thought he was going to go in, but no..

I did too! :lol: But there was no way at this point in Nick's career that he'd do that. He'd delegate! :lol:

I was actually too busy wondering if Hodges was remembering the last time he got in a pool...

Did anyone else notice Hodges called Nick "co-supervisor" rather than "assistant supervisor"? Gives me hope he'll take over if/when Catherine leaves. :)

I did too! :lol: But there was no way at this point in Nick's career that he'd do that. He'd delegate! :lol:

I think Nick needs to get his priorities straight and that is taking his shirt off and going into the pool. :devil: He has fans to please, you know. ;)

He looked great last night, as usual! :) I loved how he put Kevin in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back