George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trolling around.

Found this old audio interview George did for Z99.5 in Indiana. (click on the arrow above his picture.) It's a couple of years old since they say he's 42 in it. :lol: But it's kind of a funny listen.

Susan

Thanks for posting this! Yay for Indiana! :lol: I love how genuine he always seems. And the accent was very strong, very... :adore:

Thanks for finding that! It was nice to learn even more about him.

I like that he stayed with his mom after the divorce. When he said his mom, Grandma, and Aunt (not on this) as his heroes, he was definitely right about that. :)

I'm glad that his stepdad made him get a second opinion about this spine.

Oh and I agree with the DJs, he is a really nice guy. :D

According to vegaslights neither George nor Jorja were 'on set'.

Susan

I'v said it once and I'll say it again...that's no excuse. He could have been there for the celebration. ;)

TPTB also could have been a little more aware of what their own filming schedule was and plan it for a day when the whole cast was on set! I don't particulary like that fact that they hold a celebration with someone who hasn't even been there for half the shows run helping to cut the cake while some who have been there since the first episode is nowhere around. :( To me that's sorta like - why don't we wait another week for my niece's birthday party because she won't be here then.

Susan

Last edited:
I don't particulary like that fact that they hold a celebration with someone who hasn't even been there for half the shows run helping to cut the cake while some who have been there since the first episode is nowhere around. :(

That was my thought exactly. Ah well...maybe George and Jorja were off doing better things. :) Hey, at this point I'm just glad they're celebrating rather than being worried about the show ending. Gary Sinese's latest Tweet from the NY set left their future in doubt. :(

They couldn't have the party when everyone was on set? George, Jorja and Paul have been there since Season 1 - don't you think it would have been nice if they were there?

I'm just having a thought here, but what if George didn't want to be there? Perhaps it was his day off, he got invited to come by, but he had plans or something. Or maybe he just wasn't feeling well or maybe just wasn't into a party. Same thing could be asked about the others not there: Jorja, Paul, Wally. And I'm not saying he wouldn't want to be there, but maybe that day just wasn't right for him for whatever reason beyond tptb's control.

Again, just a passing thought... :)

I'm just having a thought here, but what if George didn't want to be there? Perhaps it was his day off, he got invited to come by, but he had plans or something. Or maybe he just wasn't feeling well or maybe just wasn't into a party. Same thing could be asked about the others not there: Jorja, Paul, Wally. And I'm not saying he wouldn't want to be there, but maybe that day just wasn't right for him for whatever reason beyond tptb's control.

Again, just a passing thought... :)

That's what I said...maybe they were doing better things. :) I mean, it's just a cake, right? :lol: I just hope he's actually in the episode more than just a few minutes!

I just hope he's actually in the episode more than just a few minutes!

Since I don't as a rule go into the spoiler thread :) what is the name of the episode that will be the 250th. I just hope we get more of the 'team' in it than we did the Langstonfest that was the 200th episode :rolleyes:

Since I don't as a rule go into the spoiler thread :) what is the name of the episode that will be the 250th. I just hope we get more of the 'team' in it than we did the Langstonfest that was the 200th episode :rolleyes:

Episode #21 "Cello and Goodbye" according to Shane.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back