George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last Sat. evening the local university here in my hometown of Janesville, WI featured a program called "Behind the Scenes of CSI" hosted by David Berman (SuperDave) and Jon Wellner (Henry). They discussed how episodes are put together, the research they do (David and Jon are the researchers for the show and have their own company.They also do research for Bones, CSI Miami, NCIS). So the point of my post is--they had a question and answer session and a lady (bless her heart!) asked why dont the men (she didnt specifically say Nick but we know ;)) wear the "CSI shirts" (opened up to show a lil more) and the tighter pants? And Jon asked so "specifically are we talking about Nick? Do you want more shirtless scenes from him? A couple more buttons open on the shirts?" And there was a resounding "YES!!" from the crowd. David and Jon said they promised they would take that suggestion back to Carol and George! Keep your fingers crossed! Just had to share with a group I know that would appreciate that!

:lol: Awesome! Thanks for sharing, and I certainly hope they take action on this little suggestion!! :D

While I would love seeing him shirtless, :devil: I don't want him to do it if he's not comfortable doing it right now. I can only imagine the scar on his back from the surgery. He may not want to show it on TV right now. :)

Since we'll be a week away from it come this Saturday the Hellanic Times Scholarship Fund Gala has finally made one of the New York papers.

I came across this old interview (March 14, 2003) trolling the web yesterday.

"Eads' Texas accent comes out whenever he's around Southerners."

:adore: It doesn't take that much these days. We even get to hear it more as Nick.

"He tested to be an officer in the Marines Corp but didn't do well.
"I think that was on purpose," he says. "I didn't want to go. My mom didn't want me to go.""

Some more trivia I don't think any of us knew. I believe his father was in the marines but I didn't know he even thought about it. I think I'm glad he didn't really want to go. I prefer him as an actor so we can :drool: over him. :lol:

Susan

While I would love seeing him shirtless, :devil: I don't want him to do it if he's not comfortable doing it right now. I can only imagine the scar on his back from the surgery. He may not want to show it on TV right now. :)

It's been a year, so the scar would be better, besides they probably had a plastic surgeon close him up to minimize scarring.

In any case, I thought I read somewhere that they went through his abdomen and not the back. :shifty:

It's been a year, so the scar would be better, besides they probably had a plastic surgeon close him up to minimize scarring.

In any case, I thought I read somewhere that they went through his abdomen and not the back. :shifty:

Where did you read that???

All I know is that he received a lot of stiches... would make sense if they went through his abdomen... but I don't know...

Thanks for finding the interview, blackflag :) I haven't seen it before and really like it. You gotta love George :adore:

From the new US MAGAZINE dated May 3rd, a Q & A short interview with George and two incredible photos, one of him alone and his fabulous smile, and one with Marg;)

SEXY CSI STAR GEORGE EADS on his scary sleuthing, kooky fans and wedding plans!

Geroge Eads has a confession:After 10 years on CSI, the grisly crime scenes can still keep him up at night. "I have nightmares!", admits the Fort Worth, Texas native, who has played investigator Nick Stokes on the CBS drama [Thursday's at 9:00] since the shows premiere in 2000. Eads, 43 who's engaged to actress Monika Casey, 30, catches up with US!

Q Is it tough to memorize the scientific jargon on the show?
A I have to go over my lines, like 20 times! I never want to phone in my performance for the fans. And I've learned a lot about processing a crime scene!
Q There are many web-sites dedicated to you on the internet!
A There was one where all they talked about was my hands and another called "Shirtless and Shoeless", that cracks me up!
Q You also just got engaged?
A I've been with Monika for 6 years, we're best buds. She just lets me be myself and never nags!
Q Any wedding date set yet?
A I see it happening by the end of the year. I love keeping the ring on her finger to let other guys know she' taken~

*footnote* Eads tell us he lifts weights and runs to keep in shape~

From the new US MAGAZINE dated May 3rd, a Q & A short interview with George and two incredible photos, one of him alone and his fabulous smile, and one with Marg;)

SEXY CSI STAR GEORGE EADS on his scary sleuthing, kooky fans and wedding plans!

Geroge Eads has a confession:After 10 years on CSI, the grisly crime scenes can still keep him up at night. "I have nightmares!", admits the Fort Worth, Texas native, who has played investigator Nick Stokes on the CBS drama [Thursday's at 9:00] since the shows premiere in 2000. Eads, 43 who's engaged to actress Monika Casey, 30, catches up with US!

Q Is it tough to memorize the scientific jargon on the show?
A I have to go over my lines, like 20 times! I never want to phone in my performance for the fans. And I've learned a lot about processing a crime scene!
Q There are many web-sites dedicated to you on the internet!
A There was one where all they talked about was my hands and another called "Shirtless and Shoeless", that cracks me up!
Q You also just got engaged?
A I've been with Monika for 6 years, we're best buds. She just lets me be myself and never nags!
Q Any wedding date set yet?
A I see it happening by the end of the year. I love keeping the ring on her finger to let other guys know she' taken~

*footnote* Eads tell us he lifts weights and runs to keep in shape~

Oh, Desertwind, we were already all over that :lol: but thanks for posting it. You never know if something gets past us. :shifty: :lol:

OOOPS:eek: speedy I did go back a few pages, and didn't see this posted, so I thought you'd all enjoy it, I sure did, I was all excited when I turned the page and saw this, he's so awesome, so cute, too bad I'm not a little younger, then I'd take him away from all of you:evil:

After reading the interview from 2003, I can understand why George is loyal to CSI and wants to stay with the show until the series ends. It doesn't seem like his acting career had an easy start, so he probably feels so lucky to have a job like CSI. And there is nothing wrong with staying on a show you are happy with.

Very, very slight spoiler for next week's episode, but I'll put a tag on it just in case. :)

CM said the episode is a
"really beautiful Nick and Brass story"
:adore:

Okay, non-spoiler types...go ahead and look. It really doesn't say what the episode is about, but you'll like it. :) And if you want to read more about the episode (not really major spoilers, just the basic plot) you can read it in the Spoiler Reference Thread.

Remember....if commenting on this post, use spoiler tags if you actually refer to what anything about the episode other than "I can't wait!" :lol:

As for me...I can't wait! :lol:

Very, very slight spoiler for next week's episode, but I'll put a tag on it just in case. :)

CM said the episode is a
"really beautiful Nick and Brass story"
:adore:

Okay, non-spoiler types...go ahead and look. It really doesn't say what the episode is about, but you'll like it. :) And if you want to read more about the episode (not really major spoilers, just the basic plot) you can read it in the Spoiler Reference Thread.

Remember....if commenting on this post, use spoiler tags if you actually refer to what anything about the episode other than "I can't wait!" :lol:

As for me...I can't wait! :lol:

I can't wait :lol: Even though I'll have to wait a little longer than you guys before I get to see it here :rolleyes: But I can't wait :D

Thanks for posting, Mom :)

I don't know if we'll get any pics of George but a little earlier Gerald McCullough tweeted that the CSI wrap party is tonight and that he'd be posting pics.

I'll keep an eye out for any George pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back