George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stefkay! Thanks for all the great pics and videos! It's always great to see more George. :)

Just a reminder...if you want to add more after you've already posted, please edit your post rather than making a new one. You have 24 hours to edit.

Also, pics should go in the pic thread, the famous George/Nick Syndrome Ward. And no more than 6 links in a post. :)

Thanks!

Stefkay, you have made my entire night! I love all things George and those videos were great. Thanks so much!

More vids with George:
Arriving at hotel in Monaco (Poor George, the paparazzi are all over him)
QUOTE]

Yeah, poor baby! I heard him say, in his thick Texan twang, "I can't do this right now" ("I'm sorry, man"?) I wonder if he was talking to a reporter or personal assistant. But I guess we should go into speculating that, the paps were bad enough!

And I think the camera was pretty good. You could see him pretty clearly and the audio was excellent!

He's so low-key. Black jacket and black ballcap, and yet he looks so good!

Found an interview from the TV Festival in Monte-Carlo from last year, I haven't seen it before and George is just such a sweetheart in it and so georgeous!!!

Interview

Click on the 'TV Festival videos' and scroll down:drool:

Last edited:
Thank you for that interview Stokes4Me :) I haven't seen it yet either... but now I watched it and I loved it :D

I can't help myself then looking at his eyebrows all the time... damn his facial expressions are that multivarious that I think you could have 1000 pictures of George will all his facial expressions and there would still be more to collect...

Thank you for finding another interview. There has been no George news lately, so these have been a real treat.

Stokes4Me thanks for finding that interview. I hadn't seen it before. Wow George has seen a lot when he was younger. Problems with Hells Angles, being brought in for under age drinking, and finding a dead body. Wow that is a lot.

ctess, I doubt we will see or hear much from George this summer because of his back. I think the next we could hope for is the Critics tour that usually is in July.

Thanks Stokes4Me. I got to watch but the sound was screwed up and I could barely hear anything even with the sound turned all the way up. How would someone like to give me a quick summary of what he said? I got a cap of the little guy from right in the beginning! :angel:

I actually don't want to hear from him. At least not until July. I subscribe to 'no news is good news'. Besides if we don't see or hear from him it means that he can put all him concentration and energy into his recovery. :)

Susan

ETA: Just got to say - His hands were going non-stop! :lol:

Last edited:
ok run down on what George talked about.

1) How he almost didn't go to do the interview for CSI :wtf: :eek: once his agent told him it was Jerry Bruckheimer it was like I must go.

2) he was driving home when he got the call to say he got the part. He had to pull over cause he started to cry.

3) he took a lot of pride in playing Shorty in Monte Walsh and how much it meant to him because one of his great-great-grandfathers, I don't know if I got the number of greats correct, was involved in the Chisholm Trail in Texas. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it was a cattle trail in the late 19th century

4) when he was flying back to Calgary after finishing the scene where Shorty was shot he was crying. We love a crying George or Nick :)

5) when he was younger and was on the Lake where he grew up, I'm going to assume it's Belton Lake, he and a friend found a dead body in the lake :(

6) He said that Paris and Monte Carlo where the only two times he'd been to Europe.

Thanks Jacquie. :D I love that George is as emotional as Nick. I certainly am glad that he did go to the interview for CSI. At this point I can't see anybody else as Nick nor can I see the character being as popular if he had remained the same as the original description they gave for the character.

I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't trade my nice, boring younger years for his any day! :lol: Lets see... Had to go up against the Hells Angels. Found a body in a lake. Had a gun to his face. Nick had the line in Overload on how your experiences make you who you are - well all George's experiences made him a great person! :bolian:

On a more curious note. When watching him without being able to hear him I can't help but to wonder if George ever had a problem with hyperactivity while growing up. :shifty: He's always moving. He never just sits still. :lol: I know some of it's nervousness, but he's an actor he should be used to it somewhat. (I had a rather screwed up education and never had to take the required speech course so I don't know what it's like to be in front of a crowd or camera and talk. :rolleyes:)

Susan

I watched that interview and I have to ask, how can anyone claim this guy is arrogant.

Confident. Yep. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he was. Cocky, not really. Honest. Yep!

Loveable. Oh yeah he's a doll. He's a sweetie. I want to take him home. Wait I have him.

Thanks Jacquie. :D I love that George is as emotional as Nick. I certainly am glad that he did go to the interview for CSI. At this point I can't see anybody else as Nick nor can I see the character being as popular if he had remained the same as the original description they gave for the character.

I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't trade my nice, boring younger years for his any day! :lol: Lets see... Had to go up against the Hells Angels. Found a body in a lake. Had a gun to his face. Nick had the line in Overload on how your experiences make you who you are - well all George's experiences made him a great person! :bolian:

On a more curious note. When watching him without being able to hear him I can't help but to wonder if George ever had a problem with hyperactivity while growing up. :shifty: He's always moving. He never just sits still. :lol: I know some of it's nervousness, but he's an actor he should be used to it somewhat. (I had a rather screwed up education and never had to take the required speech course so I don't know what it's like to be in front of a crowd or camera and talk. :rolleyes:)

Susan

Can only agree with you :) I heared he had several bad experiences with auditions before, so I'm happy that he went to that one. I loved how he told about it and that he thought he blew it...

Hyperactivity??? I don't know about that... yes he's always moving but hyperactivity problems while growing up... I mean I'm also nervous before speeches in school, even I do that nearly every week... and I'm also always moving, can't sit still... I think he isn't really in being the center of the attention. Even though I realized that he isn't always that much moving arround in other interviews like in this one... sometimes he seems much more relaxed... I don't know why he is like that but I love him even more for it. That makes him so much more human and I guess I would have problems with keeping my hands still during the interview too :)

And even if he has a problem like that... I would have even more respect for him because as Nick he never seems to be this way, there he's just cool :bolian:

I watched that interview and I have to ask, how can anyone claim this guy is arrogant.

Confident. Yep. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he was. Cocky, not really. Honest. Yep!

Loveable. Oh yeah he's a doll. He's a sweetie. I want to take him home. Wait I have him.

I asked myself the same question... he is as far away from arrogant as I'm from the US :p:lol: No he's really not arrogant. He just knows what he can do and that's a good thing because I'm sure that's something he needed to learn over the years... I guess for CSI as he had problems finding a job, he often asked himself if he's good enough for being an actor...

I love his honesty... it's a thing you don't find that often these days and in public even less... He has no problems with telling how he feels about things and that's a classy attitude and makes him even more sympathic :bolian:

And a sweetie... of course he is :adore: But remember myfuturecsi... you need to give him back again because you're not the only one who wants to take him home :lol:

As far as I know none of us know George personally but how the hell can anyone call him arrogant :confused: I've certainly seen other actors who are arrogant but not George. He's a very private individual and if he needs to be classified as arrogant to keep his life private then so be it. He came to Hollywood as an adult who already has his values set. He knew and knows what he wants. I like and respect that from him.

He does seem active when he's being interviewed :) I wonder if some of that is from not knowing what may be asked of him. When he's doing the show he's in front of and working with people he knows. When he's doing an interview he doesn't know this people. It may show through in him being 'hyperactive' :) this may also be why he doesn't like the red carpet :lol:

As far as I know none of us know George personally but how the hell can anyone call him arrogant :confused: I've certainly seen other actors who are arrogant but not George.
I've been on other boards where he's been called that, sadly. They obviously haven't watched his interviews.

Anyhow, great clip there.

I notice he moves around quite a bit, but in this particular interview it really looked to me like he was bothered by the sun. He was squinting something awful and wiped the sweat out of his eyes several times. And when he jokingly put the sunglasses on it looked like he was more comfortable with them on. :)

He really does, in every interview I've seen, seem extremely grateful and aware of the gifts he's been given and very appreciative of everything. Very genuine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back