George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know what Nick had a tattoo of in the Pilot. It was a dragon.

Ok, I'm so going to have to get the Blu-Ray version of CSI Season One.

I just found out that they have a director's cut of the Pilot and in this pilot we get to see part of said Dragon tattoo and

we probably all know this, but just in case the deleted 'kiss' or, apparently, make out scene is put back in. Now we know what Catherine was doing before she went to the liquor store to help Holly out.

Yup, now I have to go buy a Blu-Ray machine. Now why couldn't they have just done that for the regular DVDs. :rolleyes:

Oh and to just irritate us more, there's bloopers too! Ugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloopers?! For cryin out loud....they have to put it on the blu-ray version that costs $100??

I would like to see that kiss though.

Since we're talking about dvds and such, there's a cute moment on the Season 8 special feature called "So Long, Sara Sidle". Jorja has just filmed her last scene and you see George and everyone taking turns hugging her...but what's cute is i think George was wearing shorts. He was probably on his way to go golfing when he popped in to say goodbye.

Why does blu-ray get all the good stuff! :( Not that it should bother me much. My TV went downhill quickly over the winter and I'm stuck using Victoria's old TV. I can't even get my $200 DVD player hooked up to the TV. I'm stuck watching my DVD's on the computer. :(

I keep seeing a pic of the kiss - but I keep forgetting to snag it. :alienblush:

Bloopers?! For cryin out loud....they have to put it on the blu-ray version that costs $100??

I would like to see that kiss though.

Since we're talking about dvds and such, there's a cute moment on the Season 8 special feature called "So Long, Sara Sidle". Jorja has just filmed her last scene and you see George and everyone taking turns hugging her...but what's cute is i think George was wearing shorts. He was probably on his way to go golfing when he popped in to say goodbye.

Thank god for youtube. It's with German subtitles and I couldn't get my sound to work but I think you're right Princess. He's at 6:22 in from the back (red polo & ball cap) and then keep watching on the left side of the screen. He has his hands in his pockets. :drool: The only other time I've seen him in shorts is in caps from Just a Walk in the Park.

Susan

Thanks for letting us know, Princess! I have yet to watch that "extra" on the DVD and probably never would have, so thanks again! :lol:

I agree about the stupid Blu-Ray. What they need to do is make a DVD of all the extra goodness and sell it.

Of course, now I think this is what the VHS users probably said back when they started issuing DVDs. :( Probably means soon we'll have to break down and go the the Blu-Ray.

If you have a Play Station, I believe it plays Blu-Ray. So now I wonder if I can rent the Blu-Ray somewhere? I'm guessing Netflix, etc. will have it.

Thanks for the tips, speedy and Princess!

Thanks everyone for all the caps you posted in the Ward. I just thought that moment was very cute so I wanted to tell you all about it.

I checked around online for places to buy the blu-ray version. Amazon.com has it at $61 and some change.

Hopefully, someone will put clips on You Tube.

Exactly my thoughts :guffaw: I mean you'll have it at least in the stores to buy it, even you won't be able to buy it or simply have no chance to play it...

But hey I guess I'll have to wait for my version at least another year... if they even think about making a German version... I guess I would play the Blue-rays on my notebook somehow :D

Well, I now have the first season on blu-ray and we'll being checking it out, probably tonight.

I'll get to see the 'kiss'. Looking forward to the outtakes too. :D

Really Speedy??? You have it??? Damn you're lucky :D

Don't forget to give us details lady :devil:

Never saw that Kiss-scene with Catherine... just very bad pics of it... it would be nice to see it... my hope is fully on YouTube now :lol:

Really Speedy??? You have it??? Damn you're lucky :D

Don't forget to give us details lady :devil:

Never saw that Kiss-scene with Catherine... just very bad pics of it... it would be nice to see it... my hope is fully on YouTube now :lol:

I don't think no one saw it. I just saw that bad pic too. Unfortunately, my computer doesn't have a blu-ray player, otherwise, I'd post some caps.

But I'll let you know what happens.

Girls, check out this interview with George and check out the HAIR!!! :lol:

This was filmed when George was shooting Evil. He talks about the film, about CSI and :) about his love life.. I think he is sooo :drool: even with long weird hair!

George on Early Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back