George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he cut his hair,I knew. Men do that before they have surgery...they don't want to deal with worrying about their appearance unlike women (most) who are just like "Deal with it!"

When I saw his hand tremors in If I had a Hammer,I knew he was sick,steroids will change the appearance of the face and can cause blood sugar issues...my first thought when I saw his hands,pale appearance and the dark circles under his eyes was that his back problems were not getting better..

George my prayers have been with you and will continue to be with you for a speedy and full recovery...God Bless!

Thanks for letting us in on the in's and outs of George's back problems. When I saw his hair buzz and heard about the surgery I'm not surprised that he did the buzz job. I myself have fairly short probably like George's hair at the beginning of the season and if I was going to go in the hospital I probably would make sure it was short. Less hassle :)

George again I wish you a speedy recover :)
6.gif
and take care :)

Yeah Speedy is a lucky girl... She can massage George's back and we'll only be able to watch... well at least think of us while you'll be feeding George ;):lol:

Don't worry, girls, I'll take excellent care of our Texan! :devil:

Yes I'm sure with your help, George will have a Speedy recovery!:devil:

But Speedy can't be awake all the time, so when she's sleeping, I'll sneak in and help give George a sponge bath..buwahahahaahahah:devil:

George: But I don't need one

Me: Oh yes, yes you do..

Well Speedy I think you'll have to deal with us too if you want the Texan for yourself :lol:

We'll make sure you'll be gentle with the guy :devil:

And myfuturecsi... I think George gets more then that one sponge bath... every Ward girl wants to give him that 24 hours a day :devil::devil::devil:

And myfuturecsi... I think George gets more then that one sponge bath... every Ward girl wants to give him that 24 hours a day :devil::devil::devil:

:angel:..before Destiny comes in with her hose..

:angel:..before Destiny comes in with her hose..

I don't think we'll get in trouble... I mean sponge bath are a necessity for people who need to lie in bed all the time, right??? :hugegrin: And it's not like we would have any other thoughts then taking good care of our Texan... :angel::devil::devil::devil:

Well all of us looking after George would make us perfect:angel:

or little :devil:

Seriously, you think all we'll do is give him sponge baths!:censored:

And I'll bring the beer...good Canadian stuff, not the watery American beer :beer:

Aww! Poor George :(! I hope gets well soon (and good as new) in time for filming of the new season;):)!

Can I join in on looking after him? Please! Please! Please! I could bring champagne, tiramisu and my homemade truffles. I'll also throw in a few books and DVDs!

You all can sponge bathe him if you want, but I'm going to do some therapeutic massages.

Hey...hey...hey... get your minds out of the gutter.:devil:

What I meant was, I would massage the sore muscles in his back and shoulders, after his therapy secessions:angel: What am I going to do with the bunch of you? Your minds are always traveling down the road of double innuendo's.

Ok...I admit it...my thoughts weren't as pure as the driven snow. The thought of rolling George over did cross my mind.
You're all corrupting me.:guffaw:I never had these thoughts before I posted on this site...never...;)

Take Care All,
K.

I have two words for last night's episode: Acting Supervisor :D

That's our Nicky!

Now do I have to say how hot he is as Acting Supervisor? :D

Yes Nick, we agree with you, that is all kinds of wrong! :wtf:

That's all for now, I'm way too tired to think.

Yup speedy I agree on the Acting Supervisor Hot dang he done himself good there :) Nick was good discussing the situation with Doc and Langston. Firm but not my way of the highway. It's been along time coming and it's good to see Nick getting the respect that he deserves.

And oh Nick looked super hot last night. Those lovely button down shirts :drool: :drool: :drool: and then you add the sunglasses on top of that :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back