George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a review of Taylor Swift's Fearless tour:
http://www.countrymusicislove.com/2009/05/fearless-tour-jacksonville-fl.html

Apparently, George is in the infro video:

Before Taylor Swift took the stage, an intro video filled with cameos by some of Taylor famous friends- Miley Cyrus, George Eads (CSI), Faith Hill, and Garth Brooks appeared on the giant screens on each side of the stage. Each celebrity talked about what “fearless” meant to them.

Has anyone seen the show or the video? I'm curious as to what he said.

Before Taylor Swift took the stage, an intro video filled with cameos by some of Taylor famous friends- Miley Cyrus, George Eads (CSI), Faith Hill, and Garth Brooks appeared on the giant screens on each side of the stage. Each celebrity talked about what “fearless” meant to them.

No, I haven't, what a doll she is for putting him in though!:)

No, I haven't, what a doll she is for putting him in though!:)

Well it must have some benefits to get a hot guy on stage before starting your tour... :devil: wonder how she did it... wasn't George a very private person??? Maybe he just likes her...

Aw my poor baby, I had no idea :(

I'm very sad now, poor guy, I hope he feels better, he's such a sweet nice guy, and hearing that he's hurt is sad.

hope he reads our messages :)

make him feel better :)

get better soon George :)

Looks like George is getting support for more Nick-centric episodes from TV Guide's Matt Roush.

TV Guide

Well, I'm not too happy that he referred to him as a "supporting player" and lumped him in with Wendy and Hodges. :wtf: Nothing against them, but I believe he would be a main character.

Looks like George is getting support for more Nick-centric episodes from TV Guide's Matt Roush.

TV Guide

Well, I'm not too happy that he referred to him as a "supporting player" and lumped him in with Wendy and Hodges. :wtf: Nothing against them, but I believe he would be a main character.

Well at least Nick was mentioned as a way to keep ratings high. Better some acknowledgement than none at all.

More Nickisodes! I'm so for that!!!!!!

So I found this review of CSI Season one coming out on Blue-Ray and this is how the reviewer described Nick

slightly geeky analytical mind; Nick Stokes (George Eads)

Yup, that's our Nicky! :adore:

Here's the link if you want to see the whole thing.

So I found this review of CSI Season one coming out on Blue-Ray and this is how the reviewer described Nick

Wasn't Nick mentioned to be "the intellectual, sensitive jock" in that article??? Well I think it fits anyway :D

Sensitivity thy name is Nick Stokes :)

Wasn't Nick mentioned to be "the intellectual, sensitive jock" in that article??? Well I think it fits anyway :D

Sensitivity thy name is Nick Stokes :)

My bad! You're right he is the 'Intellectual, sensitive jock". I thought I was misreading that. :lol:

Either way, he's both and well he's a lot more too. :devil: (Will keep those thoughts to myself)

My bad! You're right he is the 'Intellectual, sensitive jock". I thought I was misreading that. :lol:

Either way, he's both and well he's a lot more too. :devil: (Will keep those thoughts to myself)

Know exactly what your thoughts are :devil::devil::devil: We may have the big ocean between us but I think exactly the same :lol:

TV Guide

I'm with you. He's part of the main ensemble...jeez louise. :rolleyes:

I love that Nick is a sensitive, empathic, intelligent and decent guy. Also sexy as all get out...:devil: In a word? Perfect.

It's pretty amazing the way he's viewed now as to what the original idea was in the past was and to have him as a ladies man.

Now's he's sensitive, jock..perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back