George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

What I noticed and I went back to see if I really saw it ,is that his hands were really shaking,trembling when he was gripping the hammer with Catherine.

I didn't catch the trip but I went back and watched it and yes he seemed to not be able to get his left foot up far enough.God bless him.

The hair thing is the only reason I don't feel it was out of order but he sat or leaned a lot in Space Oddity,at the bar he was still with long hair.

I just think he is wearing down some,his body,anybody's body can only take so much pain and maybe he feels that when the shooting is done he can take care of it with a procedure. Now a days they have laser surgery,meds thatt will actually dissolve the disc and some institutions that have a one day noninvasive procedure where you can actually start your PT the same day,their whole is objective is getting you moving again.

I jsut hope he doesn't think the problem will just go away.

Good catch Susan,I too just hope he feels better soon!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Excellent Nick last night.

I'm figuring it was filmed the week after he did the interview with Hollywood411.

I did notice Nick hanging back when Catherine and Ray went to the alley. I didn't notice the stumble but I did notice he appeared to have trouble with the curb.

I also notice how haggard he was looking when he was talking with Catherine in the hall. Poor guy. George keep up the good work and take care of yourself when filming finishes. I'm going to assume that with only 3 more weeks left in the show that filming must be pretty close to being finished.

3. Georgyboy

Georgyboy Victim

Hey just wanted to say hello, I'm new to this board and to let you guys know that I am a George/Nick fan...:)(obviously) hope to chat with ya later ;)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the boards, Georgyboy! Be sure to visit the Ward too for some delicious pics of our guy! :D Have fun here!

5. Jacquie

Welcome to the board Georgyboy and with a user name like that you'll fit in quite nicely too :) Do make sure you take Smokey's advice and visit The Ward :drool:

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Welcome to the board Georgyboy. Don't worry we don't bite! :lol: And yes do visit us in the Ward, but do remember to pick up a :drool: bucket at the door on the way in. It can get pretty messy in there sometimes. :lol:

I don't think he was so much haggard looking as disappointed in himself. You know how on the tape in Grave Danger he said for Grissom that he was sorry to always disappoint him. Well I think he felt the same way with Catherine - like he was letting her down by finding the fingerprint yet not having it match the suspect (Jeremy was it?).

I would think they would have been finished filming either this week (today maybe) or early next week. They've gotta have some time for post production before the episode airs. (Of course I have no idea how long any of this stuff takes. ;))

Susan

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Welcome Georgyboy to one of our homes. Our other home at The Ward is just as comfy as the Charm thread. Feel free to post pics in the Ward and you can even join in our theme games.

As for last night, I didn't really notice any sort of haggardness. Of course, George's over all hotness may have been blinding me.

I hope George does whatever needs to be done so he can get well and not be in pain.

8. Jacquie

Now that you've explained it blackflag it makes perfect sense now. There was something wrong with our video feed and we lost the last couple of seconds from that scene :scream: Nick does take the cases to heart. We know you want to Nick but you can't be perfect all the time :)

9. Georgyboy

Georgyboy Victim

Thanks, I'll be sure to check out the ward and George looked mighty fine the in that episode :drool:...reminded me of Viva Las Vegas...same shirt, same hair and I belive same sunglassess or they looked the same anyway...I hope he gets better soon...I don't like seeing him pain :( now to check out the ward...:drool: I got my bucket ready!!!

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Welcome Georgyboy have much fun here :D

Man George was really hurting in the last episode... just watched it... :(

I noticed his trembling hands too and he was also wearing a back brace at the team meeting where he was wearing that grey sweater...

I love George for being so brave :) He has no idea how happy he makes us with that... or maybe he does know because he wouldn't torture himself that much if he wouldn't... Thank you so much George, we love you :adore:

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I didn't notice a back brace on George but then again I don't notice much except that George is really hot.

I may watch the episode again later so I'll keep my eye out.

12. Georgyboy

Georgyboy Victim

I'm like you PrincessJ88...I don't notice much except for George's hottness:drool: I'll have to watch it again and check it out...

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To be honest, I noticed George wasn't himself since for a while now. I'm not sure why, but I had an inkling there was something not right, so when I read about his back I wasn't shocked.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Same here :) George is like Nick... really not good in hiding things... he somehow lost his easyness... and wasn't as active as in a couple of episodes before.

I think George would be disappointed in himself if he would know that we checked that out... :lol:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Hey everybody. You want to go read the interview with Robert David Hall that they have in the news items. George has had his surgery and is out of the hospital recovering. According to RDH he's going to be in therapy the entire time off from filming CSI and he didn't tell anybody about it until it was quite painful and he basically had no choice. :shifty:

Make sure you click on the link for the entire story and go just shy of half way down to a question "When did you become a regular?. And then the next 2 questions.

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.