George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww I've never seen anything else then CSI with George Eads :( Here in Germany they don't show any of his other movies... and even if they would... they would show it in German language :scream:

Hopefully one day I'll get to see them too :)

Found this on you tube

Interview with George Eads

It's promoting the new CSI video game....love the backwards hat.

:lol: Cute! He looks like he just came in off the ski slopes! :lol: I like how there's a "mature content" warning on this. ;)

I don't think I ever finished the last game that was out. :wtf: I need to get on it! Does anyone else find themselves talking back to it? Like when Sara says, "NO...that's not right!" I'm like, "Okay! Okay! Sheesh!" :lol:

Gonna be some cute caps from this one. Thanks, Princess!

:lol: Cute! He looks like he just came in off the ski slopes! :lol: I like how there's a "mature content" warning on this. ;)

I don't think I ever finished the last game that was out. :wtf: I need to get on it! Does anyone else find themselves talking back to it? Like when Sara says, "NO...that's not right!" I'm like, "Okay! Okay! Sheesh!" :lol:

Gonna be some cute caps from this one. Thanks, Princess!

Your welcome, Smokey. I don't have the first one or any CSI game out there but I'm sure I'd end up talking to it too.

Found this on you tube

Interview with George Eads

It's promoting the new CSI video game....love the backwards hat.

:guffaw: Yeah, I can't wait for the new one to come out. I'm going to get the one for the PC and my Nintendo DS as that one will have different cases.

Should be going on vacation with me. :thumbsup:

I can't watch the video yet, :( as I'm still at work and they Youtube blocked, but I will when I get home. Thanks, Princess for posting it.

So, I had to sign up at youtube to see that because of the mature content but it was oh so worth it. Love the backwards ballcap. :lol: Thanks Princess.

Liked his differences between doing this and doing TV. He can come in with a backwards ballcap and not shave and nobody really cares. :lol:

The only game I got is the first one and I haven't made it all the way through that yet! :shifty: Maybe I should get the DS one and steal one of the kids DS' on the weekends.

Ctess, I've got about 15 caps from it that I'll be putting in the ward when I can. He's talking about the newest game Deadly Intent. And Smokey, the facial expressions made some great caps. :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
So, I had to sign up at youtube to see that because of the mature content but it was oh so worth it. Love the backwards ballcap. :lol: Thanks Princess.

Ctess, I've got about 15 caps from it that I'll be putting in the ward when I can. And Smokey, the facial expressions made some great caps. :lol:

Susan

I agree blackflag it was worth signing up for . I only got 6 caps. I must be slipping :guffaw:

Does anybody know when it comes out? I have a birthday coming up in November and I'm thinking it would be a great gift for meself. I did finish the other game pretty quick because it came out while I was laid up with a broken ankle.

BTW - George can wear his cap backwards and not shave any ole' day of the week. :drool:

Does anybody know when it comes out?

I went over to the Best buy website and a search only came up with the DS version. For that they gave the estimated time of arrival as Oct 27, 2009.

I have always loved teh backwards ballcap on him! :drool: I little bit of scruffyness just enhances it. :devil:

Susan

ETA: According to TVGuideMagazine.com it's the first week in November. :)

Last edited:
Both of those dates are before my birthday so I'm thinking that's going to be my present. I was going to buy an espresso machine, but I'm going with video game Nick instead.

Hey guys, goes to the people choice award and pick out your favorite star. I pick CSI (even they won't win.) and favorite drama actor, I picked George Eads, his name is not on it, put the check like other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back