George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, it's on at 12:30 in the morning on 11/3....so it's really sort of the night of 11/2, just after midnight. :)

Wow..those pics with the ring..good for George..

I've been very, very busy with school and work..and work and school..I'm having a blast though..I love being busy..

what's a Ward Girl to do but :drool: over those outfits Nick was wearing last night. First up was the black t-shirt/tan jeans combo :drool: :drool: and next you've got an Open Nick plaid shirt going :drool: I've noticed this year we've been lucky and are getting 2 outfits per show rather than the previous years where we only had 1.

Once you got past the outfits the episode was ok. Nick certainly wasn't happy when he interviewed that kid. I also thought that Nick grew up in Dallas. Did they move his birthplace like they changed his birthday. New birthday means new birth place :confused:

The first 15 minutes or so was OK. Doc Robbins ruined another breakfast for Nick. :lol:

However ...

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Lost cable at 9:17pm. :censored: :censored: :censored: According to mom it came back sometime after 11. As I was bored to tears with no tv and no internet I was already asleep by then.

Susan

The first 15 minutes or so was OK. Doc Robbins ruined another breakfast for Nick. :lol:

However ...

Lost cable at 9:17pm. :censored: :censored: :censored: According to mom it came back sometime after 11. As I was bored to tears with no tv and no internet I was already asleep by then.

Susan

Yes the breakfast line was :lol:

but I feel your pain on the cable part here blackflag :censored: :brickwall: I hope CBS has it up soon on your website so you can see the rest. That t-shirt/tan jeans combo still has me :drool: just thinking about it :D

However ...

Susan

Yes the breakfast line was :lol:

but I feel your pain on the cable part here blackflag :censored: :brickwall: I hope CBS has it up soon on your website so you can see the rest. That t-shirt/tan jeans combo still has me :drool: just thinking about it :D

I think it is available online already Jacquie. And since when is Nick from Austin? The only thing I can come up with is a lot of the background we have on Nick was created for season one and probably not by TPTB for online content and stuff.

Regardless, Nick looked hot last night. The black and tan combo......:drool:

Maybe Nick was born in Dallas, but grew up in Austin? I dunno... I kind of went "Austin? That doesn't sound right." when he said that. :lol:

Okay, I had a really weird dream last night. It combined several of the things I watched yesterday including CSI, Supernatural and Transformers. :lol: And yes, Nick was in it... and he had a shower scene. :drool: I don't know if I wanna post the dream or wait and try to make a fic out of it. :lol: It was just really weird. And for some strange reason, Nick had the ability to heal. Weird. :lol:

Okay, I had a really weird dream last night. It combined several of the things I watched yesterday including CSI, Supernatural and Transformers. :lol: And yes, Nick was in it... and he had a shower scene. :drool: I don't know if I wanna post the dream or wait and try to make a fic out of it. :lol: It was just really weird. And for some strange reason, Nick had the ability to heal. Weird. :lol:

Sounds like an interesting dream. Either way, I'd like to see how it transpired. I wonder, did you eat Oreos right before you went to bed?

Nope. I haven't had Oreos in years. :lol: I didn't eat anything before bed, but I did drink a glass of chocolate (soy) milk. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back