George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the article blackflag and the pics in the Ward :) and by the looks of some more pics that I found it looks like George may have hit a golf course while in Vegas. There was a Justin Timberlake tournament there this past weekend so what better way to combine business with pleasure. Glad to see that you're back on the course George :)

Thanks for posting that, Miss Grim Reaper & Blackflag :lol: Good for George! It's nice that he connects to the fans.

However, why, oh why, oh why,
yelling.gif
couldn't they be filming there the week of November 8th. Why?
gaah.gif

yelling.gif
gaah.gif

because they know that you and Smokey are going on vacation there :D and they knew that with 2 Ward Girls there, George wouldn't get any work done :lol:

yelling.gif
gaah.gif

because they know that you and Smokey are going on vacation there :D and they knew that with 2 Ward Girls there, George wouldn't get any work done :lol:

:lol: That's true. Actually, three Ward girls are going to be there. We would behave ourselves, really we would. :devil:

Now where are these golf pics you found? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? :D

yelling.gif
gaah.gif

:lol: That's true. Actually, three Ward girls are going to be there. We would behave ourselves, really we would. :devil:

Now where are these golf pics you found? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? :D

I wasn't 100% sure of bookgirl going but I know you and Smokey were going for sure. Now you've confirmed bookgirl going. I do hope you 3 have an awesome time :) I will post the pics in the Ward of George with golf club bags :)

:( But...but...*I* want to see George filming and running around in Vegas. :(

Awww Mom, the only thing I would like to have first is a plane ticket to Las Vegas, the rest would follow by themselves :)

I wish I could be there too :(

And who knows... maybe you three get lucky and George is there again??? ;)

I hope the three of you have a great time :D

Maybe it's good we weren't there. I think one of us *hint..Speedy* would have grabbed him and dragged him off to a van where we are waiting..:devil::guffaw:

Hey ladies set your Tivos, DVR's or VCRs cause George will be on Craig Ferguson on Monday Nov. 2....now I think that's technically Tuesday Nov 3 cause Craig is on at like 12:30 AM

Hi All,

Can I ask for a favor? Could someone pm me with a friendly reminder about GE's appearance on Craig's show...please.:) My DVR only shows, at best, 3 days worth of shows, and I'm afraid I'll forget to record it.

Yes, I know I could do a series record and not miss it, but our DVR doesn't hold many shows. 3 episodes of CSI already has it 3/4 full, and that stinks.:( We're in one of those old Adelphia, in the process of changing over to Time Warner cable systems. IT SUCKS!:scream:

I hope someone will help me out...Pleeeeeease...I'm begging.

Take Care All,

Kelli :)

Hi All,

Can I ask for a favor? Could someone pm me with a friendly reminder about GE's appearance on Craig's show...please.:) My DVR only shows, at best, 3 days worth of shows, and I'm afraid I'll forget to record it.

Yes, I know I could do a series record and not miss it, but our DVR doesn't hold many shows. 3 episodes of CSI already has it 3/4 full, and that stinks.:( We're in one of those old Adelphia, in the process of changing over to Time Warner cable systems. IT SUCKS!:scream:

I hope someone will help me out...Pleeeeeease...I'm begging.

Take Care All,

Kelli :)

I will help you :)

I'll send you a pm in time. I can't watch it myself but I won't forget the date George will be on the Late Late Show :D

Hopefully I can watch it on YouTube soon too... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back