George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick! :drool:

Why couldn't he have worn that t-shirt a little longer? :p Not that I minded the open Nick. :luvlove: :lol:

Susan

yup, I couldn't agree more :drool: damn he was hot last night. ok i know when isn't he hot :D

yes it would have been nice to have seen Greg or Catherine's response to the 'killing' line but i do agree with Cprgrl that Nick is watching Ray closely. Nick could have also been referring to dear old Nigel or even the Gordon's there. One will probably never know.

i was noticing the lovely touches of grey in Nick's hair :adore: you've got to admire people that let nature take it's course :adore:

well i was just trying my luck with a tv related quiz and did you know that Grave Danger is in TV Guides Top 100 episodes of all time :) it came at number 47. And yes I know I'm giving my fellow quizzers a head start on a quiz :) for you info i didn't do too good on it :D

Hi all:)

ok i have not been in here for what seems like ages, so here goes:

I'm actully very happy with what they've done with Nick so far, becouse as all of you have just said, GE is an amazing actor, and Nick is one of my fave people on TV.

I liked the Spider scene, it was oddly cute, even though those things scare the living daylights out of me, with Nick it was cute, almost made me want to do the same as him...

and I have noticed the way he's acting around Livingston, very interesting, I'm actully ecited again each week to find out whats going to happen, since they've started to show case Nick and the others more this season.

so far i'm happy, and can't wait for more amazing scenes with GE :)

peace

excellent Nickisode last night :) and that white opne Nick shirt...damn was that good looking. the jeans are looking nice as well :drool:

one thing i noticed last night is that Nick is not carrying any kits or having Cameras hang around his neck. I'm wondering if George is on weight restrictions as he still continues to heal from the surgery. It could also be that since he's now assistant shift supervisor he's not expected to. just my two cents worth for the day :)

Yes, it was an excellant Nick episode last night. Loved the jeans. Loved the Nick/Brass scenes. Loved the accent coming through every now and then.

That jeans and t-shirt combo was nice last night, but that white open Nick was just perfect! :drool:

My first comment last night was 'hey, they got Langston a vest'. :lol: Then I noticed Langston wearing the vest and Nick was wearing a jacket. It's wierd seeing Nick wear a jacket when the other character's wearing the vest. :lol:

If you've noticed Nick has never been much for carrying his kit around. He had it in the opener but more times than not he doesn't carry it. The camera I hadn't noticed that he wasn't carrying it. I don't think George doesn't much like heavy things around his neck. Almost every time I've seen Nick put the camera strap around his neck he keeps hold of the camera instead of letting it hang.

Susan

Yes, Nick was looking mighty fine last night! Mighty fine! :drool:

So I got this tidbit from Cgrgirl! She got it from another CSI board and I went there too.

Apparently, in Australia, one of the channels there has a promo pic for CSI (nope, no link to the pic). In any case, the picture consisted of Fishburne, Marg, George and Eric (don't know if anyone else was). Well, since Fox's return is indefinite now, they took George and Eric off the promo pic and put Jorja in their place. :wtf::scream::wtf::scream:

I mean this makes me sick. First CM keeps dissing him and the rest of the cast :scream: and now this happens in Australia, though I don't think the Australia thing has anything to with tptb, but who knows.

Boy, what a way to say 'thanks for sticking with the show and not leaving, keep coming back and then leaving again'.

Apparently, in Australia, one of the channels there has a promo pic for CSI (nope, no link to the pic). In any case, the picture consisted of Fishburne, Marg, George and Eric (don't know if anyone else was). Well, since Fox's return is indefinite now, they took George and Eric off the promo pic and put Jorja in their place. :wtf::scream::wtf::scream:

I mean this makes me sick. First CM keeps dissing him and the rest of the cast :scream: and now this happens in Australia, though I don't think the Australia thing has anything to with tptb, but who knows.

Boy, what a way to say 'thanks for sticking with the show and not leaving, keep coming back and then leaving again'.

Ok i'm not happy with George or Eric being taken out of the picture but what's this about CM dissing George. I don't follow all of whats going on with tptb but dissing George this I can't figure out. Is this because of George's back injury last season or jsut a general dissing. I'm not a happy camper here hearing that our George is being dissed.

Ok i'm not happy with George or Eric being taken out of the picture but what's this about CM dissing George. I don't follow all of whats going on with tptb but dissing George this I can't figure out. Is this because of George's back injury last season or jsut a general dissing. I'm not a happy camper here hearing that our George is being dissed.

Not just George, but the rest of the cast, too. (She doesn't say any names or anything like that) She just gushes over Jorja and that she's the 'glue that keeps them together'. :rolleyes: Yeah, like she's the glue that left the show while George, Marg, Eric, Paul, etc. have stayed the course. CM just makes innuendos like Marg and George and the rest can't carry the show without her or Grissom. Grissom and Sara this, Grissom and Sara that. :rolleyes:

Then add to the fact they've dumbed down their characters, it's sickening.

Just starting to cap last night's show, and I noticed Nick is carrying a kit in the first scene. :)

Wish I could figure out why the player isn't playing smoothly. Wonder if it's my internet connection or the player? :confused:

24 hours! I can post again! :lol:

While doing my "every once and a while search" for George Eads on my TV today, I see that the Lifetime Movie Network is showing "The Spring" at 8:00 AM Eastern on Sunday, October 25th.

I've never seen it, but I've already got the DVR set to record it. :D

I enjoyed "The Spring" ok. The concept was a little weird, but any time I get to see George is a celebration in my little world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back