George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord, belt buckles. Us Nick fans are nuts..we Nicknuts!
:devil:

Ok, I just opened a beer and I ended up spewing it when I read that. I better stop before I get hosed. Surely newbies don't really get hosed do they?

It's just not newbies that get hosed it's everyone :guffaw:Destiny's lovely hose reaches all computers so it's always advised that you cover yours with some plastic :)

Oh lord, belt buckles. Us Nick fans are nuts..we Nicknuts!
:devil:

Ok, I just opened a beer and I ended up spewing it when I read that. I better stop before I get hosed. Surely newbies don't really get hosed do they?

It's just not newbies that get hosed it's everyone :guffaw:Destiny's lovely hose reaches all computers so it's always advised that you cover yours with some plastic :)
I best get some plastic quick then. I got a 22" monitor for my birthday and my screensaver is a thing of Texan beauty. I would hate to have to start all over again.

Hmmm well now it has been quite a while since the hose was used and I know its clean and really I should use it, I have stocked up on alot of things and *Squee* just wanting to try out a new combo.... :D

*goes to cabinet, rubs hands together and thinks to self* OHHHH yeah all the goodies I will need. :lol::devil:

*battening down the hatches*

In other news, I was telling a friend at work about Turn Turn Turn and how amazing George was in it. She keeps saying she needs to get back into watching CSI :lol:. Then of course, she called me a loser for admitting to crying...all in good fun though, she calls me a loser for practically anything :rolleyes: !

While I stack up on towels and other cleaning products just in case Destiny does get a little hose happy, I was trying to think if George hurt his back in December what episode they were shooting at the time?

I know Turn Turn Turn was filmed around the time of the plane crash in NYC so mid-Jan Any ideas ladies?

While I stack up on towels and other cleaning products just in case Destiny does get a little hose happy, I was trying to think if George hurt his back in December what episode they were shooting at the time?

I know Turn Turn Turn was filmed around the time of the plane crash in NYC so mid-Jan Any ideas ladies?

I know in December most, if not all, TV shows take a hiatus and don't shoot. However, I don't know if it is for the whole month of December or just part of it. So they may not have been filming anything when it happened.

Personally I'd guess at Miscarriage of Justice or Kill Me If You Can. Somewhere (sometime) I read something that said it took around 15 days to shoot 1 episode. (Don't ask me when or where - It's a vague memory :lol:) I do know they have a December break but I have no idea how long it is (what can I say - kids around here had 24 days! :eek: I'm all screwed up from it.)

Susan

I watched Grave Danger yesterday because I hadn't seen it in awhile...and it was just as fantastic as the first time. Of course this time I actually cried.

Everytime I watch Grave Danger, I just keep analyzing how tortured Nick was, and still is, in a way. I love that episode, and I wish it would have been longer. Nick is so amazing, as is George Eads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back