George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this review of the Season Premiere and he had a lot of nice things to say about the episode, I particularly liked this part:

The business about Riley questioning Catherine's leadership was just an excuse to give Nick (George Eads) a promotion, one which I agree with, by the way. Nick has been fantastic over the years and is the most deserving of the promotion.

He has been fantastic hasn't he? :devil:

Here's the link if you want to read the whole thing.

Sorry to jump in, just wanted to say I'm really happy with the episode and Nick's screentime and promotion. :thumbsup:

I feel the need tonight to post this and defend poor Nick for a minute. Today, passing by a field of cows on the way home from work, I saw a few baby ones nursing. Yes, that's right, folks....the COWS were drinking MILK!! :lol: Take that, Grissom, you and your silly riddles!

I feel the need tonight to post this and defend poor Nick for a minute. Today, passing by a field of cows on the way home from work, I saw a few baby ones nursing. Yes, that's right, folks....the COWS were drinking MILK!! :lol: Take that, Grissom, you and your silly riddles!

You know. I would have answered that question the same as Nick. I would have been thinking about baby cows drinking milk from mom. :guffaw:

I'm thinking TPTB over at CSI thoroughly tested George's back filming the first episode. This is from the New York Post. I have never had back problems (neck & knee - yes, but not back!) and I don't think I could be that still in any of those poses for 30 seconds to a minute without being stiff & sore afterwords. I'm constantly moving. :lol:

Susan

I think George had the easier of the shots in the opening sequence but regardless that would test the back. Thanks blackflag for the article. And I loved the opening sequence. Very cool :)

You know. I would have answered that question the same as Nick. I would have been thinking about baby cows drinking milk from mom. :guffaw:

I read a fic once where Nick asked Greg that question and Greg goes "baby cows or adult cows?" :lol: That's how I would have answered it. :lol:

Ok, it's safe now!

Can I say how much I LOVED Nick in this episode. Man, he was looking good and when he picked up the little girl. :adore: That is so Nick and it really looks like George's surgery was a success.

White shirt :drool:! Open Nick! :drool:

The look of relief when the father didn't shoot himself. I really liked the scene between Nick and the killer when they were talking in the lab (before we knew he was the killer, though I suspected he was).

This was a great Nickisode.

Excellent Nickisode last night. I like that George was showing he's definitely back in the show :) and that white shirt was oh so :drool:worthy. filled up a couple of buckets there :)

Now the one question I had was I had trouble understanding the part about his house :confused: did anybody catch exactly what was going on with that.

Have I mentioned how much I love white open Nick on Nick recently? :drool: :lol:

I loved Super Dave kinda oversharing with Nick. :lol: I'm wondering if we're ever going to meet Super Dave's wife. She sounds like some kinda woman! :bolian:

I wonder if Brass really expected him to leave without the little girl? If he did, he should know Nick better than that.

Now the one question I had was I had trouble understanding the part about his house :confused: did anybody catch exactly what was going on with that.

From what I could tell he owes somewhere around $300 grand on it. Like a lot of americans he owes more than he's making.

Susan

Last edited:

From what I could tell he owes somewhere around $300 grand on it. Like a lot of americans he owes more than he's making.

Yeah, he had said something to the guy about being so far under water (in debt on the house) that he needed scuba gear. :) But man...$300,000?? Don't think I'll be moving to LV anytime soon! :lol:

Oh I just loved it when he was trying to get the little girl to come to him and said, "I got you, baby...I got you, baby..." :adore:

Yeah, he had said something to the guy about being so far under water (in debt on the house) that he needed scuba gear. :) But man...$300,000?? Don't think I'll be moving to LV anytime soon! :lol:

Oh I just loved it when he was trying to get the little girl to come to him and said, "I got you, baby...I got you, baby..." :adore:

Thanks for the info ladies :) I couldn't quite figure it all out especially the scuba gear comment.

As to Nick picking up the girl I was like be careful of your back. Make sure you bend down with your knees. It was a very cute scene and somehow I can't see anyone else doing that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back