George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick did arrive safe and sound but he's not really impressed at me at the moment :eek: cause I read the post as blackflag won this round. I am so sorry for the delay. Thanks NickyFan for nabbing me on FB as well as sending Nick my way :)
When the new theme isn't posted quick enough I generally come back and read the winner post about 10 times before I'm sure it wasn't me! :lol: I'm usually like 'did I read that right or did I win?'. :p Anyways congrats Jacquie. :)

first set of them pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

By the way, what did you do with Nick for all this time? ;)

Susan

I'm so sorry, ladies... my post was confusing :(
Don't worry about it NickyFan. I do that with practically every winner post. :lol:

Spent yesterday afternoon shoveling snow. Who knew 4 or 5 inches of snow was so tiring. Fell asleep, for the first time, around 7pm. Then Socks jumped on me and woke me up. :lol:

second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Congrats Jacquie.

I'm not sure how much snow we got yesterday but we actually went out in it early. Mom had to go to the bank so we decided to go out for breakfast but at least we weren't the only crazy people.

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Good soggy afternoon all :)

Nick and I have had a wonderful time together :)

and I can see that all of your were trying to grab Nick for the night :D

NickyFan *sigh*
Princess open Nick :drool:
blackflag really trying hard with hands on the hips :devil:

but I've decided to send Nick to visit someone by the name of Smokey :) I just love the little smirk :) it's been awhile so I'm hoping that Nick remembers the way :) So congrats on winning Smokey :) Nick should be there shortly :)

but I've decided to send Nick to visit someone by the name of Smokey :) I just love the little smirk :) it's been awhile so I'm hoping that Nick remembers the way :) So congrats on winning Smokey :) Nick should be there shortly :)

Aw, thanks, Jacquie! :) And so now you all know why George wasn't at Marg's ceremony...he was with ME! :lol:

But...not seeing him there and no pics makes me sad, so let's see some sad Nick too. Up to 12 in probably a little over 24 hours as I'm going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night.

Morning all. :)

When they redid the back roof they put some of this new roof fabric on that the snow/ice is supposed to slide right off. Well.... the ice slid off the roof over the window onto the lower roof and shook the entire house. Scared the :censored: out of me! :lol:

second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Might I say that George/Nick is looking good in those Stealing Home pictures.

Indeed! :adore:

Unfortunately, my Nick time is up and I have to hand him over. Let's see who the lucky lady is. :)

Runner up:
Jacquie - for me this is just about the saddest Nick scene there is. :( Tears me up!

Hopefully there's no confusion this time for the winner, Blackflag! :lol: Probably the second saddest Nick scene for me, and then this heartbreaker. Congrats, and do your best to cheer him up now. :)

Hopefully there's no confusion this time for the winner, Blackflag! :lol: Probably the second saddest Nick scene for me, and then this heartbreaker. Congrats, and do your best to cheer him up now. :)

Nicky's here. :D Wouldn't you know it was on a day when I just didn't want to get up this morning. :lol: It's not often I sleep until the alarm goes off and then I was just so groggy. Made everything late. And to top it all off Victoria only had a half day today (since when is 10:15 half?) and we barely got the grocery shopping done in time. Then we went to the library because she has a research paper to do for English (she has no idea how to do a research paper :wtf:). Anybody want to come help on that?

The things I miss when I sleep in when I'm not supposed to. Thanks Smokey. :)

New theme...

I want me some George and only George (that's no Nick, Adam, Evel, Gus...). Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :) Happy hunting ladies.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back