George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize ladies for taking so long. It's just so cold out there I didn't want to send Nick out into that but alas I must.

Runners up:

Jacquie
blackflag
blackflag

That means Nick is headed across the Atlantic to the waiting arms of NickyFan thanks to some Gum Drops
and this gem from season four.

So congrats NickyFan and enjoy.

Yay, thank you for sending Nick my way, Princess :)

Since I got home late from work today I'm late to give you ladies a new theme.

How about some serious Nick (and only Nick)? Up to 12 pics in 24 hours.

Happy hunting, ladies :D

I hate 2 hour school delays. Christopher now doesn't leave until 10:15! :wtf: (When I was in school my first delayed start was when I was in high school! They usually just cancelled back then. :()

second set of serious Nick:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Damn internet :scream: First I can't get on and now it won't let me link to your pics :(

So I have to do it the old fashioned way... blackflag wins because she posted a few of my favorites :D

Enjoy your Nick time, blackflag and sorry for the lame announcing of the winner today, ladies :(

Damn internet :scream: First I can't get on and now it won't let me link to your pics :(

So I have to do it the old fashioned way... blackflag wins because she posted a few of my favorites :D

Enjoy your Nick time, blackflag and sorry for the lame announcing of the winner today, ladies :(

Nick's here. YAY!!! :p :lol: He missed our latest 3" of snow! :lol: This makes it extremely hard for Charter to take down that tree. We have been reassured that the cable won't come down with these weekly 3" of snow - there's actually 2 cables in there, one for strength. :)

New theme for you ladies...

How about the nice hard season 5 theme. :) Up to 12, winner in 24 or so. Happy hunting ladies. ;)

Susan

Could someone please tell me why I'm getting all these wackos wanting to follow me on Twitter :rolleyes: :eek: seriously what do I look like someone who tweets alot :eek: :guffaw: that will be the day if I ever tweet :lol:

Don't ask me. I'm not on twitter. :) I just type 'twitter search' in yahoo's search and come up with a twitter search box, type in 'George Eads' and get a list of recent tweets with the name George Eads in them. :D I also have DLA, Elisabeth Harnois, Jeff Hunt and several others in my homepage favorites list.

It's amazing what you can do on twitter without signing up for twitter. :lol:

Susan

Could someone please tell me why I'm getting all these wackos wanting to follow me on Twitter :rolleyes: :eek: seriously what do I look like someone who tweets alot :eek: :guffaw: that will be the day if I ever tweet :lol:

Don't ask me. I'm not on twitter. :) I just type 'twitter search' in yahoo's search and come up with a twitter search box, type in 'George Eads' and get a list of recent tweets with the name George Eads in them. :D I also have DLA, Elisabeth Harnois, Jeff Hunt and several others in my homepage favorites list.

It's amazing what you can do on twitter without signing up for twitter. :lol:

Susan

yeah but there are some people I actually follow on Twitter. I used to get some very weird ones as well when I first signed up for FB :rolleyes:

and thank you for posting as I can get my second set in

Compulsion
Compulsion
Grave Danger
Chchchanges
Formalities
King Baby

Nick got to watch the cable guys cut the tree off the wires. Yes we finally, how many months later, got someone here to do something about the tree pulling down the cable wires. :wtf: (Those cable guys are crazy! One was climbed on the tree cutting just above the wire! :eek:) Some how the bulk of the tree still stands (it doesn't seem to want to fall down! :wtf:) it's just not on the wires and more.

All the fun is over with and it's time for Nick to go to the next lucky recipient. The only question is - Is he staying in the U.S. or going off to Canada?

Princess, you know how much I love the Grinch smile as I call it :luvlove: and I just can't resist this 'Man in black' pic. :drool:

But...

Nick is going to have to go off the Canada and visit Jacquie. I miss the days of Nick, Warrick, & Mr. Wiggles :thumbsup:and I'm surely going to miss Nick with Catherine :( (I've always wished I was Catherine in that scene! :devil:). And lets not forget dirty Nick and just the fact that he was rescued! :lol: With the wind around here Logan's probably backed up but Nick is on his way and should be there shortly. :) Enjoy yourself now! :guffaw:

Susan

Nick is going to have to go off the Canada and visit Jacquie. I miss the days of Nick, Warrick, & Mr. Wiggles :thumbsup:and I'm surely going to miss Nick with Catherine :( (I've always wished I was Catherine in that scene! :devil:). And lets not forget dirty Nick and just the fact that he was rescued! :lol: With the wind around here Logan's probably backed up but Nick is on his way and should be there shortly. :) Enjoy yourself now! :guffaw:

Susan

Oh wow, I've got me an extra blanket for the night :devil: It's not as cold here as it is in the Prairies but it's cold nonetheless :rolleyes:

So quickly new theme. Nick and Catherine. Or George and Marg :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back