George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time has come for me to give Nick up (so I can do a bit of capping! :lol:).

Your runners up:
Jacquie with and. Try as I might to pick something different - I just couldn't. :lol:
Smokey with some recent stuff because nobody's aging better than George! :bolian:

winner.gif

NickyFan because after seeing Nick's tears last night one needs to see something to make them smile and something to make them laugh. So Nicky's on his way. It's a little cool but otherwise a nice day here so he should have no trouble getting out. :) Enjoy yourself NickyFan. Don't do anything I wouldn't. :thumbsup:

Susan

I got Nicky for tonight! Yay! :D Thanks for sending him my way, blackflag :hugegrin:

He can help me dry my tears after watching Marg's final episode :( Our Nicky made me cry :(

A theme... a theme... okay... because I liked it so much... I want pics of leading Nicky :) I'd like you guys to post pics from episodes where Nick was either solo working or the head of the case, please :)

Up to 12 in 24 hours, please :D

Have fun playing, while I'll have fun with my guest :devil:

Thank you for playing, ladies :)

Like so often lately I have the choice between Jacquie and blackflag (lovely crinkles :luvlove:)...

and this time I choose Jacquie as the winner :) Gotta love your pic! Especially his eyes, his shirt and his eyebrows :adore:

Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie!

Thank you for playing, ladies :)

Like so often lately I have the choice between Jacquie and blackflag (lovely crinkles :luvlove:)...

and this time I choose Jacquie as the winner :) Gotta love your pic! Especially his eyes, his shirt and his eyebrows :adore:

Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie!

Thanks NickyFan :)

Nick has just shown up :)

For the next theme I think I'll go with Open Nick please :adore: 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I enjoy my Nick time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back