George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon ladies :)

Nick and I've had a wonderful Friday Night/Saturday :devil: but who will be luck for a Saturday Night visit with Nick :)

NickyFan with a side of crinkles :)
Princess with one of my wallpapers :)

So I guess that means Nick is off to the Massachusetts to visit blackflag :) I loved the look on Nick's face from the morgue scene from Thursday's show :lol: and then stern Nick from For Warrick :) So congrats on winning blackflag :) it's a little windy out here at the moment so Nick should be at you place pretty quickly :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

So I guess that means Nick is off to the Massachusetts to visit blackflag :) I loved the look on Nick's face from the morgue scene from Thursday's show :lol: and then stern Nick from For Warrick :) So congrats on winning blackflag :) it's a little windy out here at the moment so Nick should be at you place pretty quickly :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Nicky just arrived to save my weekend! (kids are here this weekend) Thanks Jacquie. :) We'll close the door almost all the way (Socks needs to get in) and watch House of Hoarders. :D

New theme for you ladies to do while I plan the rest of our 24 hours together: ;)

How about Jackets. Nick only please. Up to 12 in 24 hours. :) Happy Hunting all! :thumbsup:

Susan

Nick was a little surprised at my language with Talk down for the afternoon! :eek:

But, I did a little bit of research. First I tried searching for anything on the elementary school I was in for 1st through 6th grade here in MA. They closed it 2 years after I got out, I knew that, but I couldn't find anything beyond that about it. So I searched for the school in NY that I was in for Kindergarten. It's still there. It's been split in 2, now there's a North and a South. It's kinda weird knowing that the school you were in for Kindergarten still exists yet the one you spent 6 years in doesn't. :lol:

Oh well. Might as well get Nick on to the next person since Talk in up.

NickyFan, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the look on his face that gets me to like it. :luvlove: But I think I'm going to have to send Nick back to Jacquie because I just love the quilted jacket :adore: as well as 'take charge' Nick. So Nick is jumping across our northern border and should be there soon. Enjoy your time, Jacquie. And don't do anything I wouldn't do! :guffaw: :devil:

Susan

Oh well. Might as well get Nick on to the next person since Talk in up.

NickyFan, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the look on his face that gets me to like it. :luvlove: But I think I'm going to have to send Nick back to Jacquie because I just love the quilted jacket :adore: as well as 'take charge' Nick. So Nick is jumping across our northern border and should be there soon. Enjoy your time, Jacquie. And don't do anything I wouldn't do! :guffaw: :devil:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has shown up and he'll be good moral support for tomorrow afternoon. We've decided to put our cat Oliver down :( he's almost 16 and his health is failing. We want to remember him as he is. I know in my heart we're doing the right thing but it's still hard :(

And on the school front both my elementary school and high school are going strong :)

So new theme :D Lets see if we can get at least one more player here :) Hands please. 12 pics in 24 hours or so. Happy Hunting :)

eta: I'm been talking with Smokey about the 'lack' of players and posts. If we want to we can post all 12 pics at once in one post.

Last edited:
I found a new photo of George on tumlr.com, that looks like it is from Willows in the WInd:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...017362&Signature=lEkBm+EEKX53S8+MkW+ooyaj3IA=

He looks really good.

Nice one! And yes....looks...good... :drool:

Okay, I'm on a mission. I'm looking for any large, HQ promo pics of Nick so I can make a new wallpaper for my computer at work. I'm currently using this one.

I know I have all of those large pictures somewhere, but they're mixed in by episode and plus some of them got resized in PB, so if anyone has some good ones could you post them here and then if they're shrunk down maybe you can email one to me when I choose? Thanks!! :)

I found a new photo of George on tumlr.com, that looks like it is from Willows in the WInd:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...017362&Signature=lEkBm+EEKX53S8+MkW+ooyaj3IA=

He looks really good.

Okay, I'm on a mission. I'm looking for any large, HQ promo pics of Nick so I can make a new wallpaper for my computer at work. I'm currently using this one.

I know I have all of those large pictures somewhere, but they're mixed in by episode and plus some of them got resized in PB, so if anyone has some good ones could you post them here and then if they're shrunk down maybe you can email one to me when I choose? Thanks!! :)

I have some on my laptop at home. Is there anything you're looking for particularly?

He looks really good.

I have some on my laptop at home. Is there anything you're looking for particularly?

Thanks! :) Preferably something where he's by himself or whatever else is around can be easily cut out (not just by cropping, but you know). But any large photo where he would take up most of the screen is what I'm looking for. And Nick...something CSI...not just George. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back