I want to watch new Nick tonight... hope I can get to it :shifty:

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Aww... looking at all those pics makes me realize how much I'll miss the two of them working together :(

Evening everyone :)

Ever have one of those days when you have all these 'things' you want to do and all I've managed to do is cross one off my list :rolleyes: Tomorrow is not looking better either. All day meeting with no computer :shifty: :eek: :lol:

Anyway Nick is all ready to head out of here. He's had his fill of snow even though we only got a couple of cm :lol:

blackflag from season 1 to season 12
Princess season 6 and season 2

but Nick has decided that he wants to go to Germany to visit NickyFan :) with a season 2 and a classic from season 1 :) I certainly will miss these types of scenes :( So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Hopefully Nick will be there in time to join you for breakfast :devil: Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Thank you for sending Nick my way, Jacquie :)
I have to go to the vet's today because of George :( He is not eating well and I suspect he might be sick :(

Since I'm worried I'd like you ladies to post some pics to make me feel better.

Up to 12 in 24 hours, please. Have fun :)

Sorry I'm so late, ladies :( We lost power here for a few hours and I just got it back... it's pretty stormy here.

Update on my little kitties... George seems to have an allergy to beef and calf :rolleyes: Sucks because beef is in lots of cat food... the vet didn't rule out an allergy to grain though... which would suck because George loves dried cat food :(

Now I have to buy this expensive stuff which is almost twice as expensive as the one I bought before (which wasn't the cheapest either) :(

And since Ted shows milder symptoms of food allergy I have to buy the special diet food for both! :( But that's what you do when you love your fur kids, right? :)

Okay... I better send Nick on his way because you two are propably waiting patiently for him to arrive :D

Since we haven't been many players lately and my last three themes were either two or three players... and because I think I chose blackflag as a winner the last three times I send Nick back to Jacquie this time, if that's okay with you, blackflag :)

I had a hard time choosing a winning pic... because I like all of your posted pics... but blackflag this pic made me :drool: because he looks so yummy in this one and Jacquie this gem is one of my new favorites :adore:

Okay... enjoy your Saturday night with Nick, Jacquie! :)

Thanks for playing, ladies :)

I had a hard time choosing a winning pic... because I like all of your posted pics... but blackflag this pic made me :drool: because he looks so yummy in this one and Jacquie this gem is one of my new favorites :adore:

Okay... enjoy your Saturday night with Nick, Jacquie! :)

Thanks for playing, ladies :)

Nick did arrive safe and sound but he's not really impressed at me at the moment :eek: cause I read the post as blackflag won this round. I am so sorry for the delay. Thanks NickyFan for nabbing me on FB as well as sending Nick my way :)

and I'll make this theme hard for me but easy for you. Post whatever you would like. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy hunting while I go and try and make it up to Nick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back