George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I was thinking; (uh oh, right?)

There's not a whole lot of difference between this and this, other than some dirt, smudges and the sides being shorter :devil:

Killer wasn't so bad (still a bit longer in the back/top though). Longer though.. :wtf: Can't have the hair almost covering the chocolate! :) I can't believe I just (sort of) capped Poppin' Tags for that.. :lol:

I agree with Sookie about the buzz - it was cute in season 5, but now it just doesn't look that good on him (although the cute, fuzzy look in A Kiss Before Frying was adorable!)

Anyway, moving on... which Nick is getting ready to do...

Runners up:
Jacquie - who even notices the hair with a cute smile like that (although you're still disqualified for posting the 'stache! :lol:)
ladybronco - Open Nick, Chocolate :adore: (and perfect hair :))
blackflag - trying ever so hard to get Nick right back again! :drool:

But despite worries from the comments I'm seeing about what she does to him in her stories, I'm sending Nick to Smokey. Adorable season 5 buzz, and so handsome in a suit. Be nice to him!! :p

I come bearing gifties from Jeffrey Hunt's IMBd page :)

giftie one
giftie two cropped :devil:

Is it bad when you can tell who the actor is just by the jeans he wears ;)

Thanks Jacquie! My internet was out for a bit again, but I got to see them on my phone first.

I was so busy looking at the "body", I didn't see the jeans for a moment :lol:
But no, it's not bad :devil:

P.S. Can someone give me a link to Smokey's story again? I seem to have lost my first one.

ETA: Smokey, don't you go hurting poor Nick too much, now!!! :shifty:

I haven't read the chapter yet but does this mean I have to threaten to kidnap Nick to keep him save :shifty:

You can threaten all you want! :lol: I'm sure he'll be fine tho. :)

giftie one
giftie two cropped :devil:

Is it bad when you can tell who the actor is just by the jeans he wears ;)

Nah, it's not bad. It's all goooooood! :D

P.S. Can someone give me a link to Smokey's story again? I seem to have lost my first one.

Here you go! :)

But despite worries from the comments I'm seeing about what she does to him in her stories, I'm sending Nick to Smokey. Adorable season 5 buzz, and so handsome in a suit. Be nice to him!! :p

Thank you, Raynn! :) He'll be just fine in my clutches...um...hands...I'm sure! :D Now for a theme...let's go hunting for pics of Nick/etc. that have a vehicle in them. That can be a car or whatever else you can find. :) 12 in 24. Have fun!

Hey, fanofgeorgeEads! Welcome back to the Ward! :)

Thanks for bringing the pics. They're actually sort of spoiler-y tho, which is why they've been posted over in the spoiler thread. That's a good one to keep an eye on for new pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back