George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've decided that we can't get the water out of the carpet pad in the basement so we have to bring someone in to rip the carpet and pad out! :( 3 hours of heavy rain destroyed a $700 carpet. :(

How about I just keep Nick for another day? :angel:

No? ... Well then -

Your runners up:
Jacquie - open Nick and buzz! :drool:
Smokey - open Nick and sunnies. :adore: (finally need those around here :lol:)
Princess - I wish he'd wear this shade of blue more often. :luvlove:
Ladybronco - trying real hard to get Nicky back! ;)

winner.gif

Raynn - Open Nick, sunnies, vest, the hair is just perfect. :drool: What more could a person ask for? Nick's quickly hopped on a plane. He was a little surprised at my swearing at McAfee :lol: (which is taking ungodly long and everything is running so slow while it runs! :scream:).

Susan

We've decided that we can't get the water out of the carpet pad in the basement so we have to bring someone in to rip the carpet and pad out! :( 3 hours of heavy rain destroyed a $700 carpet. :(

Ouch. :( You're making me glad I moved out of the basement apartment though! (Regular sunlight helps too, although I could do without it being quite so hot at night.)

Thanks for sending Nick my way. He's a bit confused that I'm eating breakfast at 3 in the afternoon, but hey, it's a weekend! :D

For the next theme, since it seems to be a hot topic at the moment :lol:, let's do favourite hairstyles (Nick/George/OC). The usual 12 in 24.

Congrats on winning Raynn :)

blackflag, ouch on the carpet :eek:

It's been an absolutely fabulous day here today. Perfect temp, sunny and no humidity :)

My favourite hair styles coming up

one
two
three
four
five
six

and Smokey, I just got my email notification :)

Congrats Raynn!!

That's what I was gonna ask, your favorites or ours :lol:
I can actually live with the season 6 hair, just not the stache :devil:

Sorry to hear about your carpet Blackflag, that sucks.
Our temps haven't gotten over 87 today, and we had partial clouds so I'm happy!

Favorite Hairstyles, set one:

One - the first Nick-style I remember seeing
Two - and I fell in love all over again
Three - and then I saw my first buzz
Four - and it really grew on me
Five - but then I watched some old episodes
Six - and realized I loved the S5 buzz quite a bit

ETA: Smokey, don't you go hurting poor Nick too much, now!!! :shifty:

Susan

I haven't read the chapter yet but does this mean I have to threaten to kidnap Nick to keep him save :shifty:

Good morning everyone :)

a lovely cool night last night. It got down to 11C :) Nice sleeping weather. Today's high is suppose to be 23C :) another loverly day :)

my second set of hair raising pictures

seven I mean somebody had to right :D
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

seven I mean somebody had to right :D

:guffaw: I almost did too, at least the hair anyway. I'm not sure if I have a pic of the stache :eek:

Just like it's been my inclination to routinely post pictures of "that suit" whenever it's feasible :D

Actually, I was thinking; (uh oh, right?)

There's not a whole lot of difference between this and this, other than some dirt, smudges and the sides being shorter :devil:

I
think he looked cute with the stache. I love the Shockwaves hair -messy and non messy. I just don't like the crewcut and buzz anymore. I think his face has changed too much for either of those haircuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back