George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Last night finally got cool enough at 65 to open the windows at night and not run the cooler while we slept upstairs. It was just the tiniest early whiff of fall :thumbsup:

Second set of vehicles

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Well I've certainly enjoyed my Nick time, but I know I have to send him on his way, so here we go! :)

Runners up:

Blackflag - Fun! :D
Raynn - So cute! :adore:
Jacquie - One of my favorite looks! :drool:
ladybronco - Hot! :devil:

And the lucky lady tonight is Princess for this hot from behind shot and this "in the doghouse" shot. :lol: Congrats and enjoy your Nick time! :)

Thanks Smokey. Nick arrived just a few minutes ago. While we chat and get reacquainted I'll give you ladies your theme.

We are closing in on the season 12 premiere so why don't we go with season premieres as the theme.

Here's a list of the season premieres in case you need it:

Season 1 - Pilot
Season 2 - Burked
Season 3 - Revenge Is Best Served Cold
Season 4 - Assume Nothing/All For Our Country (since it was a two part episode I'll take the second episode as well)
Season 5 - Viva Las Vegas
Season 6 - Bodies In Motion
Season 7 - Built To Kill, part one and two (again it was a two parter so both episodes is fine)
Season 8 - Dead Doll
Season 9 - For Warrick
Season 10 - Family Affair
Season 11 - Shock Waves

Hello ladies.

I believe it's time for Nick to be on his way. (The board clock I think is still off by an hour. So I'll go by that)

Runners up:

Jacquie
blackflag
ladybronco

And that means that Nick is headed over the border to see Raynn thanks to this wonderful memory of Maverick and this rare look at what is actually underneath Nick's (and George's) shirt. The messy hair is a nice bonus.

So congrats Raynn. I hope Nick arrives safely.

Thank you, Princess! Nick arrived just as I was getting ready for bed, so I'll get you all started with a new theme quickly, and go take care of my guest. ;)

Since it's seeming like a long week already, especially after a short week last week, I'll make it easy on you all (but hard on myself tomorrow :lol:), and indulge my sweet tooth with chocolate - the usual 12 in about 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back