George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies.

Summer is hanging on today but for the rest of the week it's only going to be in the 60s. It may get up to 70 one day but that's as far as it goes...and I can't be happier.

Congrats again Raynn. I love chocolate. The kind you eat and the kind that Nick provides.

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Congrats Raynn!
Cooler weather all around it seems :)
We're 67 this morning after thunderstorms yesterday, and it's the first day I've gotten up and put on jeans instead of shorts!

I loves me some Chocolate!! :adore:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

One Week, One Week, One Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow1.gif
You mean I've alost survived the summer break again!

I've looked at all the posted theme pics... 2 or 3 times... however I don't remember any of them. :eek: So needless to say, if I dupe enjoy the scenery. :lol:

second set of 'chocolate':
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

One Week, One Week, One Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow1.gif
You mean I've alost survived the summer break again!

Wow, I'm excited too, and it's been hard, although since this is my first summer break for the show, it's been a huge blast for me to be able to be on this board and keep my finger on the pulse, so to speak. :cool:

The pair of jeans didn't last long this morning, as soon as the barn chores were done it was back to shorts, although the day did remain cooler than normal :lol:

Second set of Chocolate

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Congrats again Raynn. I love chocolate. The kind you eat and the kind that Nick provides.

I haven't had the edible kind of chocolate for about two months now. I keep getting these weird "healthy" urges when I'm shopping, and buying fruit and veggies instead. :wtf: Nothing unhealthy about the Nick variety though, so I'll keep indulging in that! :)

It's been quite cold here lately, and my apartment has been freezing - I checked the thermostat this morning, turns out someone had turned the heat completely off in the building! :rolleyes:

Runners up:
ladybronco - cute look :)
blackflag - so adorable in this scene
ladybronco - delicious chocolate :drool:
Princess - those lashes.. :adore:

But Nick isn't quite ready to leave Canada yet (I don't know why, I'd head south if I could with winter coming! :lol:); he's heading east to Jacquie, for this sexy look. :drool:

But Nick isn't quite ready to leave Canada yet (I don't know why, I'd head south if I could with winter coming! :lol:); he's heading east to Jacquie, for this sexy look. :drool:

I was surprised when I went to take something out this morning and found Nick at my door cause I would head south if I could. It's going to be a sunny but cool day today. High is suppose to get to 14C. It's currently only 8. Yup summer is winding down.

So new theme and I'm going to give you an option :) see aren't I kind to you :D You can either tell me what Nick's been up to this summer OR you can do an I Spy with S U M M E R. You can one set of my idea and the other of the other one if you're so inclined. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and see to my guest :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back