George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
First set (you always make us think so hard, Jacquie! I'm gonna stop sending Nick your way except maybe on weekends :p):

yeah but if you did that I would make you do a real thinking theme with all the spare time you have :D :lol:

Good afternoon everyone :) Nick is just having a quickie, lunch that is :devil: and now that the rain has been and gone, he's ready to head out of here to visit the next Ward Girl :)

Some good imagination put to work here :)

Raynn George we never see enough of you in interviews :)
blackflag with a classic Open Nick :drool:
Smokey 3 yellow things :guffaw:
blackflag 3 out of the 4 last originals

So that means is catching the next Air Canada plane and heading back to California to visit ladybronco for posting 2 classics. I love the orange scene and White Open Nick with hands on hips :devil: :drool: So congrats on winning ladybronco :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy your Nick-time :devil:

Woo hoo, thanks Jacquie! Nick has arrived and is getting settled in.:devil:
My internet is down again and I'm tired of waiting so I'm using my phone this time. Thank goodness I don't have to do a lot of links, this is going slow enough as it is :lol:
I'm praying that I don't have to judge from my phone :eek:

For the next theme, let's make it easy for you and hard for me :p
One can never have enough CHOCOLATE in my opinion. 12 pics in about 26 or so hours.
Happy Hunting! Time for me to enjoy some Nick time. :devil:

Last edited:
Congrats Ladybronco. :) I'll have to get to my theme pics in my next post.

ET screencaps: (WARNING - The last 2 might be considered spoilerish if you haven't watched the video in Texan Charm!)
one
two
three
four
five

Susan

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome back.

blackflag, there are still a lot of people here in CT without power. The two power companies held a press conference today and they claim that everyone will have power by next Wednesday. So, to say I'm thankful for our power being restored when it was is an understatement.

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Good afternoon ladies!
My blasted internet went out again so I am once again on my phone, which is a lifesaver. It was getting late so I want to get Nick on his way safely and I'll come back later and do a proper post with pics.

So without further ado, Nick is on his way to visit Princess! I'm sure he'll keep you occupied if the power goes out again :devil:

ETA:

OK, my internet is on for the moment, so here is what I couldn't post earlier. :cool:
I knew judging Chocolate would be hard and I passed up some scrumptious favorites to go with some pics I hadn't seen much of before.

Runners Up:

Blackflag - lovely chocolate and scruff! :devil:
Smokey - yummy twinkle and smirk! :drool:
Jacquie - aww, he just seems so pensive here.
kiss.gif

Raynn - just loved this scene :lol:
Smokey - major chocolate and buzz :adore:

and Princess's winning shot was this one: chocolate intensity, 5 o'clock shadow plus Open Nick! :drool:

Last edited:
Thanks ladybronco.

It's a little late here so while Nick and I turn in, I'd like to see some nice profile shots. The usual 12 in 24 hours...it may end up being 23 hours but we'll see.

have fun ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back