George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies!

Well, I finally got a good long glimpse of the Eddie Cibrian? pic on the down time page last night. :lol:
I should've posted my second set early while I had the chance, but no, I thought I could do it later :rolleyes:

Congrats Raynn!

First set of Smiles

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Went out to 'Art in the Park' today (free 'art' exibit in a local park') it actually survived the Hurricane pretty good. There was only 1 exhibit that had a few problems and lets just say chicken wire, styrofoam balls, and foil weren't meant for tropical storm force winds. ;)

second set of smilies:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Last edited:
Well, I definitely over-use the snooze button, but I think I have time to send Nick on his way before I head in to work..

Runners up:
Smokey - I normally don't like the sideburns, but this is nice :)
ladybronco - chocolate :drool:
blackflag - I'm a sucker for recent stuff, and this one definitely helps us look forward to the new season! :adore:

bell_winner-bf.gif

Jacquie - I love this one so much! Nice shirt, vest, hint of grey, and that absolutely amazing smile!
thudgift1288039798actionviewcurrentthud.gif
I'm rushing Nick out the door on my way to work, so he should be there shortly. Enjoy your visitor! :)

bell_winner-bf.gif

Jacquie - I love this one so much! Nice shirt, vest, hint of grey, and that absolutely amazing smile!
thudgift1288039798actionviewcurrentthud.gif
I'm rushing Nick out the door on my way to work, so he should be there shortly. Enjoy your visitor! :)

Thanks Raynn :) Nick managed to find me at the store and is currently taking it easy :)

So new theme :) Since it's 3 weeks until the season premier :) lets see what you come up for the number 3. And by what I mean things that come in 3's. Three people, 3 fingers, and so on :D I hope that is straight forward :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and do lunch :devil:

I'm here and alive. Happy to see everyone was so concerned.

blackflag, good to see you are here and posting. No damage to our house or property or any water in the cellar. Lost power for three days but we're here. Some parts of the state weren't as fortunate. Some still don't have power.

I'll join in the fun tomorrow maybe. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back.

blackflag, good to see you are here and posting. No damage to our house or property or any water in the cellar. Lost power for three days but we're here. Some parts of the state weren't as fortunate. Some still don't have power.

I'll join in the fun tomorrow maybe. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back.

Power certainly is annoyance to loose particularly when it for 3 days :eek: but I'm glad to hear that that is the worst of your powers. Glad to have you back :)

Congrats Jacquie! This is definitely a thinking theme :lol:

My Directv dvr has been giving us fits for a few weeks now, so after 30+ minutes on the phone with tech support, another box is on it's way. Definitely need it fixed before the season starts :p

Then my freaking internet went out for an hour, and I hope I can even get my post done before it goes out again. Looks I better start thinking of calling Verizon too :(

First shot at the new theme:

Two men & a Little Lady
3 Garbage Bins
3 Lamps
3 Alcoholic beverages
3 Heads
3 Oranges

ETA: Glad to hear you're ok Princess! I'll shut up now about whining over my television and internet :lol:

Last edited:

Yay! Princess is back. :thumbsup:

I don't think the kids would have survived if we had lost power for that day let alone 3 days. :lol:

second set of theme pics:
3 puppy dogs
3 buttons unbuttoned
3 bars
3 Nick Stokes reflections
3 letter 'E's'
3 white sweaters

Susan

Power certainly is annoyance to loose particularly when it for 3 days :eek: but I'm glad to hear that that is the worst of your powers. Glad to have you back :)

Indeed, welcome back Princess! Hope you weren't caught quite as unaware as some of us Canadians were by Juan - my parents and I lost a lot of frozen/refrigerated stuff with power out so long. :(

I think Calgary weather has decided to take its cues from the East coast; it's all rainy and miserable here now. At least it's not as windy though! :)

Nice one!

First set (you always make us think so hard, Jacquie! I'm gonna stop sending Nick your way except maybe on weekends :p):

3 empty chairs
3 CSIs
3 evidence markers
3 beer bottles (unfocused, but they're there!)
3 guns
3 lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back