George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone :)

It's going to be another stinker here today. Hot and Humid :censored: we didn't even get a break from the humidity overnight :brickwall: Oh well the store and the house have air conditioning :)

Congrats on winning Princess :)

Profiles coming up

one
two
three
four
five
six

Congrats Princess. :)

We're getting much more humid today too. Hopefully we got Christopher's room closed up early enough yesterday. The previous owners spilled something on the wood floor and didn't clean it up so now every time it gets very humid out a puddle forms from nowhere on the floor. :( :wtf:

George is doing commentary on the season 11 DVD's. House of Hoarders with Alec Smight and Christopher Barbour. :) I am so glad he's doing it, after all it was his idea. And I love when he does commentaries. :p

first set of profiles:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Good morning ladies!
A few clouds this morning, so maybe we might get a break with a high of 91. I've gotta get my sets in early (for me) if I can, because we have a wedding to attend later today, and it's a ways out of town.

Blackflag, that's weird about the floor :wtf: Of course, I've never had a wood floor before so I wouldn't know squat about them. I've been thinking my next home should have them (or tiles) though, I'm really starting to hate carpet :lol:

First set of profiles:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Blackflag, that's weird about the floor :wtf: Of course, I've never had a wood floor before so I wouldn't know squat about them. I've been thinking my next home should have them (or tiles) though, I'm really starting to hate carpet :lol:

Oh I would love hardwood floors but the hubby doesn't want them :censored: he didn't grow up with them so he thinks they're cold and echo to much. He doesn't understand you put throw rugs down to help with that. I hate wall to wall carpeting.

my second set of profiles

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Oh I would love hardwood floors but the hubby doesn't want them :censored: he didn't grow up with them so he thinks they're cold and echo to much. He doesn't understand you put throw rugs down to help with that. I hate wall to wall carpeting.
I love hardwood floors. Tell your hubby that professionals say that they actually add warmth to a room. :lol:

second set of profiles:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

It's going to be another stinker here today. Hot and Humid :censored: we didn't even get a break from the humidity overnight :brickwall: Oh well the store and the house have air conditioning :)

You really should move to Calgary. It's been near freezing here the last few nights, and the days haven't been all that much better. :scream:

I grew up with carpet too, so I've always been wary of hardwood floors. I stayed in a place with laminate for part of July though, and really liked it. Of course, it wasn't winter, so I didn't see if it would get too cold (tile is horrible in winter!).

Congrats on winning Princess!

First set of profiles:

one
two
three
four
five
six

My feet get cold easily, carpet or not, so I just wear slippers anyway. My hubby's fine with no carpet, so no problems there. A girlfriend of mine made her own flooring tiles, rather than buy them, when she built her house, and they are awesome. I wish I could describe them, but it's beyond me, in the space allotted :lol:

I'm going to have to post blind, I wish I had time to look at everyone's pics, both for fun and for necessity, but I don't. A wedding awaits this afternoon, and I still can't make up my mind which dress to wear. :p

Second Set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Congratulations, Princess! :)

Apologies, but I'm going to post blindly too. Might as well since I've been doing everything else today blindly. Had my eyes dilated at the eye doctor this morning. :lol:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Thanks Princess! Nick just showed up, so he must have caught a great flight! :) Nice to have him for the long weekend. So while I get Nick settled in, how about some ideas for how to spend the weekend. Up to 12 of your best ideas for holiday weekend activities, in about 24 hours.

Congrats Raynn!

I see Smokey was up a little later for an East Coaster, but I guess it is a holiday weekend :lol:

We didn't get back from that wedding until 10pm, which caused us to feed the animals 2 hours late. The horses were not happy campers, but the dogs were ecstatic to see us, as dogs always are :cool:

Not sure what the cats were thinking :guffaw:

First set of theme pics:

Play some cards
Go to the lake
Go to a car exhibition
Go rock climbing
Go for a ride in the country
Raise a little hell :devil:

Not sure what the cats were thinking :guffaw:

One never wants to know what a cat is thinking :guffaw:

and speaking of cats :rolleyes: now that my two have had their canned food I can post some pictures :)

Congrats on winning Raynn :)

my first set of theme pics

working on those ever continuing home renovations
taking the motorcycle for a spin
getting the oil changed
cleaning the fireplace out before autumn comes
getting the pool in shape for The Ward Girls' annual Labour Day Bash!
practicing for the lab's bowling team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back