George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugegrin:Just checking in ladies! Watching some football and figured I would see what was up. We've got 38% humidity today and this is the freakin' desert! :wtf:

I'm hoping Blackflag and Princess fared well during Irene, and figured they might lose internet at the very best, and who knows what at the worst. Best wishes to you ladies in the event you are only able to be here mentally! :)

I know, I know, even I agree there are instances of *fugly* plaid, just as much as there are some patterns and colors that I absolutely love :lol:
I'm going to assume that George is probably allowed to choose his shirts, and I'm going to suggest he drop a few patterns :p
He should let me choose his plaids :devil:

ETA: Just saw Blackflags post! Yay, you're ok and here!

Last edited:
Woohoo - I get to play!
woohoo_001thumb.gif

breaks out the bubbly to celebrate :)

Glad to hear you're ok, blackflag! Hope the same can be said for Princess.

Second set, going for the plaid (hopefully the non-fugly kind :) - although George does make pretty much anything look decent, with the possible exception of that suit.. :lol:):

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Good evening ladies! I apologize at being so late, I just didn't want to give Nick up I guess, and I was easily distracted tonight watching Drops Out. :devil:

I saw the our news tonight and they talked a lot about Irene and New England, mostly Vermont though. Princess is the one we haven't heard from yet, so I hope she's ok! Hopefully she'll check in soon.

This was harder than I thought it would be :lol:
Runners Up:

Jacquie - Your post said it all :devil::devil:
Raynn - I love this shot! Family!
Blackflag - Wanted Nick right back to help with the hurricane damage! :p
Smokey - Gotta love this mischievous grin
Jacquie - Totally loving George's smile, although my least favorite men's shirt is a polo shirt :lol:

and I've decided that Nick is heading back to the Mid-West to see Smokey, thanks to this blazingly Georgeous smile on top of plaid and buzz. :drool::drool:
Enjoy your Nick time Smokey :devil:

ETA: I like how *that suit* is just called *that suit* and it's immediately known which suit :guffaw:

Last edited:
and I've decided that Nick is heading back to the Mid-West to see Smokey, thanks to this blazingly Georgeous smile on top of plaid and buzz. :drool::drool:
Enjoy your Nick time Smokey :devil:

Awwww...thank you! :) I really liked that one when I posted it. :adore:

For the next theme let's go with what YOU like to see Nick/George wear, since the plaid seemed to be a like/meh thing for some of us. Maximum of 12 in 24 hours, although once again I'm doing this at work, so I will try my best to be on time. Have fun! :)

For the next theme let's go with what YOU like to see Nick/George wear, since the plaid seemed to be a like/meh thing for some of us. Maximum of 12 in 24 hours, although once again I'm doing this at work, so I will try my best to be on time. Have fun! :)

are we suppose to keep this clean :D :devil:

Congrats on winning Smokey :)

now I do like the plaid :drool: cause that usually means Open Nick :drool: but some of the pale plaids just don't work for me.

one
two
three
four
five
six

Vermont got it worse than us because of the path it took. It went through western Massachusetts (I'm in Central - Worcester). We got mainly the feeder bands coming off the ocean, they got straight up rain from Irene. :( Haven't heard anything in the news from out Springfield MA way. They still got debris from the tornado in June sitting in the streets and people still living in trailors! :eek:

If you want the keys to my photobuckets why don't you just ask? ;)

first set of theme pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Off to clean up out front - lots of branches and leaves!

Susan

Hey everyone :)

Jacquie said:
now I do like the plaid :drool: cause that usually means Open Nick :drool: but some of the pale plaids just don't work for me.

Yes, Open Nick, what's not to like :devil:
It's funny though, I was quite liking a few of the paler plaids in the photos some of you submitted, but I'm usually fine as long as it's blue based. It's all in the type of pattern :lol:

First set of theme pics:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

I seem to lean towards the darker plaids. :thumbsup:

What to post? What to post? What to post?

Second set of theme pics (If I can decide on what to post! :lol:):
seven
eight :D
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

I think I could do another 2 or 3 sets! :p

Susan

Oh my, what a nice thing to wake up to! Since I'm in a hurry to get to work, I'll keep the next theme simple and go with a favourite of mine: smiles. The usual 12, but depending on how tomorrow goes, I might not have enough time to judge until after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back