George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
(But before I do, I'd just like to point out that most of you seem to like Nick's knees.. :lol:).

it was probably a better body part to comment on :D

So for now, Nick is staying in Canada - he's heading off to catch the next Westjet flight to Jacquie's, for this gorgeous cowboy (right in my neighborhood too :)), and these sexy abs. :drool:
Thanks Raynn, Nick showed up awhile ago. We were just finishing dinner :)

I will never forget the site of the Rockies as you're driving towards them. Such a site after the flatness of the Prairies :)

So new theme know. We've done season premiers, season finales but I don't think we've ever done a theme with shows based on the middle of the seasons. So since we're heading into season 12 lets see what you can come up with from episode 12 of the last 11 years. 12 pics in about 24 hours. And to help you with the theme here is the list of shows :)

1) Fahrenheit 932
2) You've Got Male
3) Got Murder
5) Snakes
6) Daddy's Little Girl
7) Sweet Jane
8) Grissom's Divine Comedy
9) Disarmed and Dangerous
10) Long Ball
11) A Kiss Before Frying

and yes there is no Nick episode in season 4 as the show was Butterflied.

Happy Hunting while Nick and I check out the champagne :devil:

(But before I do, I'd just like to point out that most of you seem to like Nick's knees.. :lol:).

:lol: :lol:

Congrats Jacquie, enjoy the champagne, and Nick :D

This should go quickly for me, I only have a few eps that qualify, so I better get them in quick while I continue to hunt :p

Set one of the 12th Episodes:

Snakes
Snakes
Disarmed and Dangerous
Longball
A Kiss Before Frying
Sweet Jane

Last edited:
We are now predicted to get 3 to 5 inches of rain and tropical storm force winds on Sunday from Hurricane Irene. While water could come into our basement room (comes in through the floor!), the wind is the dangerous part for us.

:devil: :p :devil:

This could get a little tight on seasons 6 & 7! :p

First set of episode 12's:
Fahrenheit 932
You've Got Male
Got Murder
Snakes (might as well use the expected one! :lol:)
Daddy's Little Girl
Sweet Jane

Susan

Okay, that pic I posted from Daddy's Little Girl has always bugged me....Jacquie...close your eyes if you don't want to know what it was. :lol: But why would his case file from GD have a picture of him from Season 6 on it?? I hate that! :scream:

Probably because he was the victim and they take pictures of the victims. :)

However, it shouldn't have been THAT current. :lol:

No what else should bug you? His name on that report should be Nicholas Stokes, not just Nick Stokes.

Okay, that pic I posted from Daddy's Little Girl has always bugged me....Jacquie...close your eyes if you don't want to know what it was. :lol: But why would his case file from GD have a picture of him from Season 6 on it?? I hate that! :scream:

No what else should bug you? His name on that report should be Nicholas Stokes, not just Nick Stokes.

No, no, no....if he was the victim in May of 2005 when the case file was created, then that should be the pic in the file.

And of course, I'm not arguing...just saying my piece. :lol:

By the way....new story up at FF.net. Chapter 1. Please read and review. :D

No, no, no....if he was the victim in May of 2005 when the case file was created, then that should be the pic in the file.

I agree. :)

as soon as I saw the warning I stayed clear of The Ward until now :)

I will have me a look see and a read when I finish here :)

And this was not an easy theme to judge. So many different variations of Nick. We've had season 1-11, buzz cut, loose the scissors cut :D, Open Nick :drool:, some chocolate and some funny faces thrown in :) and on top of that it's been a while since we had 5 players playing :)

So Nick has got his packs bagged :( but after the fun filled day we've had :devil: I let another Ward Girl have the pleasure of a Friday evening with Nick :devil:

Raynn Open Nick :drool:
Smokey very interesting. Did you do something with the cap for the background effects or was that one of those that you got lucky on?
Princess one can never go wrong with Snakes :)
ladybronco and speaking of Snakes :drool:

So that means Nick has got his swim fins ready and is heading to the Hurricane Zone to visit blackflag :) I loved the expression on Nick in this one :lol: but the look and Open Nick on this one :drool: :devil: Hello there handsome :devil: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back