George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I opened the door to get the mail and Nick was here. My kind of mailman! :thumbsup: Thanks Jacquie. :D

Nick unfortunately is more than ready to go on to the next Ward Girls. I put him to work today but boy was it worth it to see those muscles work :devil: So who ever gets him next Nick may need a massage :devil:

Not sure how well he'll enjoy it here! 'Know your school night' for Christopher and children aren't allowed. :klingon: Nana (my mom) gets to go while I stay here with the 2 of them. :vulcan: Oh well, at least it doesn't smell like we were trying to burn the place down any more. :bolian:

New theme for you girls so I have something to enjoy -

I want George, Nick, and so on wearing plaid. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :) (If you don't have enough plaids you can try throwing in some stripes too. :))

Susan

It's time for me to give Nicky to the next lucky Wardgirl. :(

Your runners up:
Jacquie - buzz!!! :drool:
NickyFan - :adore:
Raynn - chocolate!!! :p
Princess - more chocolate!!! :lol:
Raynn - flashback to season 3. :thumbsup:

winner.gif

Princess - I like when you can catch funny faces in caps. :lol: Plaid open Nick, black t-shirt, a hint of chocolate, and a silly smirk. Gotta love it. :devil: Nick and I had a quiet time so he could recouperate from being with Jacquie so enjoy yourself with him Princess. ;)

Susan

Thanks blackflag. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, it took Nick awhile to get here, there was some nasty weather to our south.

So, I don't really have any ideas for a theme this time around. So, how about whatever you ladies feel inclined to post for your 12 go ahead. And in 24 hours I'll pick a winner.

Have fun ladies.

Six (I always ask myself what it did to him :lol:)

other than being a peanut butter sandwich I don't think we'll ever know :lol:

Congrats on you win Princess :)

and NickyFan good luck with your exams. Take Nick with you in spirit and you'll be fine :)

I think I'll go with the picture that's on the right hand side on the top row of the pages I selected for this round

one
two
three
four
five
six

eta I know posting pics of scenes of up coming shows are considered spoilers but I'm wondering if behind the scene pics of the actors talking about the up coming season are considered spoilers.

Last edited:
First set of theme pics:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Guess what I'm in the mood for? :D

eta I know posting pics of scenes of up coming shows are considered spoilers but I'm wondering if behind the scene pics of the actors talking about the up coming season are considered spoilers.
I was wondering the same thing? (As you can see I played it safe and didn't post them! :lol:) I do remember being told at one point that discussing his hair wasn't a spoiler. ;)

Susan

First set of theme pics:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Guess what I'm in the mood for? :D

Buzz, buzz, buzz... buzz??? :guffaw:

I'm in such a good mood today! I just passed my first final exam with flying colours... out of 15 points I got 14 and am a happy camper now :D

Second set:

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Guess what I'm in the mood for? ;) :lol:

blackflag said:
I was wondering the same thing? (As you can see I played it safe and didn't post them! :lol:) I do remember being told at one point that discussing his hair wasn't a spoiler. ;)

Susan

Even if posting caps like this wouldn't be allowed... you two already spoiled those who didn't know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back