George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag said:
eta I know posting pics of scenes of up coming shows are considered spoilers but I'm wondering if behind the scene pics of the actors talking about the up coming season are considered spoilers.
I was wondering the same thing? (As you can see I played it safe and didn't post them! :lol:) I do remember being told at one point that discussing his hair wasn't a spoiler. ;)

Susan

Even if posting caps like this wouldn't be allowed... you two already spoiled those who didn't know :lol:

:D :D

my second set of whatever pics

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

there I got my buzz in without going to the caps I made yesterday :)

Congrats on your exam NickyFan :thumbsup:

blackflag said:
I was wondering the same thing? (As you can see I played it safe and didn't post them! :lol:) I do remember being told at one point that discussing his hair wasn't a spoiler. ;)

Susan

Even if posting caps like this wouldn't be allowed... you two already spoiled those who didn't know :lol:

:D :D
I wasn't going to but then Jacquie made hers. And my resistance to such things is very bad. :guffaw: You know, that was probably why he was wearing 'that' hat at that last golf tournament. :lol:

second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
no buzz collection from me would be complete without this
eleven
and one from season 10 for something different :lol:

Susan

eta I know posting pics of scenes of up coming shows are considered spoilers but I'm wondering if behind the scene pics of the actors talking about the up coming season are considered spoilers.

As long as the behind the scenes footage doesn't show anything spoilerish, it's fine. Like the recent interview with George is okay, but any caps from behind the scenes filming where you can see something in the background about the episode or whatever shouldn't be posted. Like if George had done an interview with his shirt all bloody from "Meat Jekyll". :lol:

Clear? :)

As long as the behind the scenes footage doesn't show anything spoilerish, it's fine. Like the recent interview with George is okay, but any caps from behind the scenes filming where you can see something in the background about the episode or whatever shouldn't be posted. Like if George had done an interview with his shirt all bloody from "Meat Jekyll". :lol:

Clear? :)

Clear and thank you for clearing that up :) :D

Hey ladies. My apologies for sending Nick out so late. I was finally able to buy this video game I've been wanting for months so Nick and I were engaged in some serious competitiveness

Runners up:

blackflag
NickyFan
Jacquie

And so that would mean Raynn is the lucky winner with this lovely shot of a younger Nick in profile.

Congrats Raynn. Enjoy.

Ooh, nice. Nick on a Friday night. I think I will enjoy very much. :devil:

Luckily he doesn't seem to mind playing video games, since that's what I was doing when he arrived too. :)

For the next 24 hours, I'd like to see up to 12 of your favorite feature of Nick (or George/OC).

I expected everybody to have posted before I got the chance to. :wtf: Photobucket and my computer were not 'co-operating' at all this morning. :(

For the next 24 hours, I'd like to see up to 12 of your favorite feature of Nick (or George/OC).
Favorite feature??? :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil:

set #1:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Any questions? :devil: :evil:

Susan

...do you know it too? A little hint... it's not his eyes (even though I love them too) but something close to them :lol:

I'll go with either lashes or crinkles as I know you have a fondness for both. :lol:

since I can't decide on just one feature...
set #2 ~ that which got me hooked on the man in the first place:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve :drool:

What can I say? Those deep, dark, pools of chocolate just pull you in. :angel:

Susan

I expected everybody to have posted before I got the chance to. :wtf: Photobucket and my computer were not 'co-operating' at all this morning. :(

Susan

I was having a seniors moment and couldn't figure out the theme :lol:

...do you know it too? A little hint... it's not his eyes (even though I love them too) but something close to them :lol:

Crinkles :)

Congrats on winning Raynn:)

one
two
three
four
five
six

Now I know my can be a style of clothing as well but I do like that hollow that shows on the Open Nick :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back