George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm...had a great Sunday! Nick helped soothe away the pain of a Colts loss. He had me in such a state of mind that I almost forgot to come here and give him away. :lol: But all good things must come to an end, so here we go....

Runners up....

Blackflag - But of course! :lol: I have this one as my cell phone wallpaper. :D
Jacquie - Loving the nostril flare! :)
Raynn - Such a cutie! :luvlove:
Princess with this as well. :adore:

That means congratulations are in order for Nickyfan for posting this delicious pic but especially this one! :drool::drool: Congrats on a well-deserved win! :)

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Mom :D He was waiting at the door when I came home from a check up on my broken leg at the doctor's. What can I say? A lovely sight to come home to :adore:

Nick can help me study for my oral exams now while you ladies are busy with the new theme. I'll choose one we haven't done in a while. I would like flashlights... Nick can hold one in his hand or it can just be in the pic. If you don't have enough flashlight pics, I would like to see him carry his gun (in hand or his hip, whatever you prefer ;))

Up to 12 pics in 24 hours please :D

Happy hunting, ladies :)

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of George/Nick, especially since he announced he was "continuing" on CSI:bolian: and have loads of photos of him, which I am now going to start posting~ Some random ones for now~

NICK AND CAST

NICK..CATH..RAY..ECKLIE

And let me know if I'm breaking some kind of pattern, and I'll try to follow suit~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back