George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a rainy day here today... but then who needs a sunny day when you have to study? :rolleyes: In one week starting tomorrow it'll all be over and I'll start working... that's kinda scary :eek:

Anyway... you deserve to know who gets to spend time with Nick next :D

Honorable mentions to Desertwind for her two posted pics. Join our game if you want. Maybe you'll get to spend some time with Nick :lol:

The runners up:

Princess love his concentrated face here :)
blackflag I love season 3 Nick :adore:
Raynn great shot and I love this one too :luvlove:

So the winner has to be Jacquie for this and this pic. Especially the second one is great :D

Have fun with Nick, Jacquie :devil:

Thank you all for playing, ladies! :)

So the winner has to be Jacquie for this and this pic. Especially the second one is great :D

Have fun with Nick, Jacquie :devil:

Oh I will don't worry on that one NickyFan and thanks for sending Nick on his way and he's certainly glad to be out of the rain

So onto a new theme. Since it's 9 days, 7 hours and about 15 minutes until the beginning of season 11 :) lets have a recap of season 10. I think that is very straight forward. 12 pics and the winner in about 24ish hours. Happy hunting while I go and dry my guest off :devil:

After last season I'd like to have more Nick with kids! :drool:

second set of season 10:
Neverland
Long Ball
Internal Combustion
Doctor Who
World's End
The Panty Sniffer

My brother took out the air conditioners today. He turned on the ceiling light in my bedroom that I never use! Now it smells like we were trying to burn down the house in my bedroom. :eek: (We believe all we did was burn off a rather thick layer of dust on the lightbulb. The ceiling around the light wasn't warm to the touch but the wiring to the light is rather brittle! :eek:)

Susan

Good day ladies :)

Nick unfortunately is more than ready to go on to the next Ward Girls. I put him to work today but boy was it worth it to see those muscles work :devil: So who ever gets him next Nick may need a massage :devil:

NickyFan hmmmm chocolate :drool:
Raynn I love the smirk on Nick here :drool:
Princess Hello there :)

So I guess that means blackflag is the winner. I couldn't decide between Appendicitement :drool: :adore: or your Neverland cap. I sometimes wonder if George's reactions with children victims is a result of seeing his Dad's reactions. So congrats blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back