George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone... There's so many pics I haven't seen before :) Well my time with Nick has come to an end.. (Sadness) :(
But that means another lucky ward girl has a suprise visitor on his way.. :hugegrin: Thanks for playing everyone..:thumbsup:

So without further ado....
BlackFlag I love it when he wears black tops..
SpeedyStokesGirl One of the best episodes ever, gotta give the guy props for acting in a box..
Princess Something about that shot I just love..

Were getting close...

Smokey He looks so cute there.. :drool:

And now... Drum roll please.... The winner is... Without further ado.. A ward girl called.. (Hehe, I'm evil) Jacquie

This was lovely but what really sold it for me was the winning shot.. I'm a sucker for a guy with a cute smile... :drool:

Congrats and a have a lovely day with Nicky.. Ya may need to dry him off it's been raining here all day... Have fun..

Well thank goodness somebody finally posted! Why am I always the last one? :(

cause your place of employment won't let you have internet access :D

True....among other crappy things there. :rolleyes:

next time send a pm to someone to ask them if they would mind posting a random set.

Believe me, I thought of it! :lol: No one was on tho until I saw Princess posting and was waiting for her to finish, but Speedy popped in there before her. :p

Unfortunately some of us are still in the mindset of only posting our theme pics as someone told us to slow down because we were going through the threads too quickly :rolleyes:

May I go on record please as saying that was not me! :lol:

Congrats on your win, Jacquie! ;) And now here I sit, off in the afternoon but no theme yet to post to. :(

In the meantime, how about a little wet skin to look at? :drool:

next time send a pm to someone to ask them if they would mind posting a random set.

Believe me, I thought of it! :lol: No one was on tho until I saw Princess posting and was waiting for her to finish, but Speedy popped in there before her. :p

I'm usually around too (finally got on a regular schedule!), but I didn't have enough pics so I sat out the last couple of themes.

Congrats on your win, Jacquie! ;) And now here I sit, off in the afternoon but no theme yet to post to. :(

:drool:

Also waiting for a new theme.. so here's my contribution to helping people through the withdrawal. :)

I may not show active on the board but I'm usually around until 10ish or so :)

Unfortunately some of us are still in the mindset of only posting our theme pics as someone told us to slow down because we were going through the threads too quickly :rolleyes:
May I go on record please as saying that was not me! :lol:

Yup I know that was not you :)

I was waiting until you got home so you won't be complaining :D

And now... Drum roll please.... The winner is... Without further ado.. A ward girl called.. (Hehe, I'm evil) Jacquie

This was lovely but what really sold it for me was the winning shot.. I'm a sucker for a guy with a cute smile... :drool:

Congrats and a have a lovely day with Nicky.. Ya may need to dry him off it's been raining here all day... Have fun..

and I got me a Nick for the evening :)

Thanks AmySparkles, Nick arrived safe and sound a short while ago. He managed to catch me jsut as I was leaving the store for the day. We're home getting comfy now :devil:

and oh what theme shall I do this Thursday in the summer when temperatures are hot everywhere :eek: Should I make you work for Nick or should I take it easy on you :D and I think I'll take it easy on you :) A maximum of 12 of Nick/George/OC's facial features. So that can be eyes, brows, lips, mouth, nose, crinkles, dimples, you name it as long as it's deals with the face :) 24 hour is when I should have the winner up. Happy hunting while I go and attend to my guest :devil:

Well thank goodness somebody finally posted! Why am I always the last one? :(

cause your place of employment won't let you have internet access :D

True....among other crappy things there. :rolleyes:

I was going to post before I left work and then saw no one did and saw you were still on, so I posted so you could :D

Had to think of something to say :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats on your win, Jacquie :)

I was going to post a set but I can't get PB to load :scream:

I uploaded some new caps just this morning, maybe that's why it screws with me again now :(

Maybe I can post a set tomorrow then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back