George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Jacquie! :) Open AND sunnies? Greedy much? :lol:

Nope. Just enjoying my theme :)

Wow how fast 24 hours go when you are having fun doing stuff :devil: but alas my time with Nick is up :( but who will be the lucky girl that gets a hot Texan next :)

After cleaning up several
droolbucket2.gif
I think I've got it narrowed down to the final 7 and still that was hard.

Smokey :drool::adore:
blackflag :adore: :drool:
Raynn :drool:
Raynn :drool: :adore:

Now comes the harder part. Where does Nick go. Does he fly out on Air Canada, American Airlines or Lufthansa.

Raynn with one of my all time favourite looks. White open Nick :adore: :drool: :devil:
Princess with my all time favourite open Nick :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :adore:

but I decided that I'd send Nick out on Lufthansa as it's been awhile since NickyFan has had visit from Nick :) So you should be having this :devil: :drool: gentleman showing up at your door any moment now. Congrats on winning NickyFan and enjoy your Nick time :devil:

And see I told you I went through a lot of
droolbucket2.gif
:D

Oh my!!! Nick is here!!! :eek: Thank you so much, Jacquie :D I really didn't expect him to be here... but I'm truely happy he is :)

So here is a theme for you ladies... it's an easy one ;) I'll call it typical Nicky and here is what I'd like to see... I want pics of Nick (and only Nick!) where you can see things which are typical for him, for example: looking like a puppy :lol:

Shouldn't be too hard for you all :) Up to 12 pics in 24 hours, like always :D

Happy hunting, ladies ;)

It's another hot, humid day on the east coast. When does winter start?

Officially December 21 at 23:38 UTC. And the calendar I have on my wall has this exact info on it :D

It's interesting to see so many confuzzled pics of Nick :) He does do confuzzled well. I remember reading or listening to George somewhere talk about that. He likes Nick being the last to figure something out.

blackflag, loved the stache picture :adore:

my second set of pics :)

feels for the victims and their families
not afraid to show a tear or two
he shows he cares what people are saying to him
he can get angry and it does show sometimes
chocolate
his smile

that he is Smokey and hopefully in season 11 he'll be as good as new after getting shot at the end of season 10. And hopefully we'll get some continuity if they are going to be dealing with Langston's attack. Nick wearing a sling could be good as he tries to go about his job.

that he is Smokey and hopefully in season 11 he'll be as good as new after getting shot at the end of season 10. And hopefully we'll get some continuity if they are going to be dealing with Langston's attack. Nick wearing a sling could be good as he tries to go about his job.

You know, I almost have a feeling Ray (and Nick) will be fine and dandy when the season starts. At least I don't think they'll pick right up where they left off, because there's no "will LF return next season or not" drama.

Eeep! Look at me venturing off topic! Bad mod! :lol: Okay then, on to the pics! Second set!

Li'l Stoker
Puppy eyes
Generous
Brave
A good actor
Animal lover

Well ladies my time with Nick has come to an end :( We were very busy... we went to the eye doctor's and after that we went choosing a new pair of glasses for me :rolleyes: And of course he had to go with me when I got my hair cut too :lol: I bet there are better things to do but with Nick it was not that bad :)

Now he is on his way to the next lucky Ward girl... and should arrive there shortly.

Here are the runner's up:

Jacquie I was about to cap this episode today :adore:
Mom I want to give him a hug here :(
AmySparkles He should wear them more often :D
blackflag
Isn't he cute? *sigh*
Princess I love this scene :lol:
Mom you almost won with this puppy dog eyes pic :)

and that means :confused: Nothing so far, I know :lol:

But in my opinion the winner has to be AmySparkles because she posted this beauty :adore: I have a weakness for his profile and with the white shirt he is wearing in this pic he just makes me melt :luvlove:

So enjoy your Nick time Amy and thank you all for playing, ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back