George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Excitement.. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thank you NickyFan :thumbsup: ... So did not think I'd win.. YAY.. Now that Nick is here he can watch the thunder and lightening with me.. Then help me carry some shopping bags.. :p

Hmmm.. I'd love some 'behind the scenes' pics of George.. :drool: Anywhere, I don't mind.. And if you cant find enough of those, how about a game of eye-spy with the word 'Behind' involving George or Nick or another character.. :p Up to 12 in 24hours as usual..

Have fun guys.. I'm off to enjoy my time with Nick.. :):)

(Still super excited I won) :p

Last edited:
But in my opinion the winner has to be AmySparkles because she posted this beauty :adore: I have a weakness for his profile and with the white shirt he is wearing in this pic he just makes me melt :luvlove:

So enjoy your Nick time Amy and thank you all for playing, ladies :)

And she wins with one of my pics :D

Congrats, AmySparkles!

And she wins with one of my pics :D

Congrats, AmySparkles!

Oopsies.. I should make an honourable mention of thanks to SpeedyStokesGirl for making my win possible.. :hugegrin:

Promise I won't look at any pics until it's time for a winner.. Although it's so tempting already :lol: .. Anyway's I'm off..

Congratulations on your win, AmySparkles! :) Cool theme! I'm not sure how many behind the scenes pics are left for me, but I'll see what I can come up with! :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Oh, and by the way...I never look at the pics until time to pick a winner either. ;)

Congrats AmySparkles. We had some nasty weather roll through earlier this afternoon...it was mostly north of where we are a tornado touched down in two areas....and this is Connecticut.

I think all the behind the scenes pics have been posted...but I'll still give it a shot

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Why am I always the last one? :(

The last one? The LAST one??? That's the question I should ask :lol:
Since I don't have many behind the scenes pics and the ones I have are already posted I'll sit this one out :(

I would have been sooner posting a set but damn photobucket wouldn't let me yesterday :(

Well thank goodness somebody finally posted! Why am I always the last one? :(

cause your place of employment won't let you have internet access :D

next time send a pm to someone to ask them if they would mind posting a random set. Unfortunately some of us are still in the mindset of only posting our theme pics as someone told us to slow down because we were going through the threads too quickly :rolleyes:

and on that note I should post some pictures so it doesn't look like I'm spamming :)

and weather forecast for today. Another hot and sticky one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back