George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of caps from the twisted title "The Panty Sniffer" with Nick and Ray
woo.gif
[so glad George is back]

NICK AND RAY

MORE

Finally! PB is open :D

Jacquie, I love your theme :luvlove:

yea on the PB part and I thought you might like it :) and I think everyone else has enjoyed it just by looking at the captions. I'm sure I'll enjoy looking at the pics once I get around to doing that :)

some pics for you to :drool: over while I have Nick for a few more hours of my own to :drool: over

Good Afternoon y'all :)

LionsHeart, thanks for the pictures :drool:

Sadly my time with Nick is over :( but we did have fun drying each other off this morning after a walk in the rain :devil: So who gets Nick for a Friday night :)

Raynn open Nick along with the crinkles and dimples :drool:
Smokey some confuzzled chocolate :)
NickyFan with some brow action along with a nose :)
blackflag with the stache :D :drool:
Smokey with some sick scruff :drool:
Raynn oh so close with Shorty Scruff :drool:

but I'm going to be sending Nick on his way to visit Princess :) Who could resist a touching moment with George talking about his Grandmother :) So congrats Princess. Nick is on the next American Airlines flight out of here and should be at your place shortly :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Thanks Jacquie. I went out for a few hours and came back with a headache which I still have....but at least Nick was waiting for me. So while we relax and get comfortable, I'll go easy on you ladies.

I'd like at least 12 of your best chocolate in 24 hours or so.

Have a good night or morning depending on where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back