George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure all George/Nicks fans have seen this, but I found this cap. of them and thought you'd all like to see it again. George and his lovely fiancee Monika:p BTW, when are they supposed to tie the knot?

THE BETROTHED COUPLE

You all did really well. Some of you were extremely creative!! So here are the runners up:

Blackflag Awesome picture and the movie title fits this photo perfect.
Jaqcuie Go Nick, go Nick!!
Smokey You took the movie title literally. That's great.
Blackflag Great pic.

And the winner is
party0011.gif
…… Smokey because I love Nicks profile and this pic was very original. That shadow on the right does look like E.T. It made me laugh so hard!
happy0071.gif
Well done.

Congrats from me and Nick. He's coming your way!

And the winner is
party0011.gif
…… Smokey because I love Nicks profile and this pic was very original. That shadow on the right does look like E.T. It made me laugh so hard!
happy0071.gif
Well done.

Congrats from me and Nick. He's coming your way!

:lol: Thanks! I don't even know what that really is, but it does look like ET to me! :lol:

Ohhhhh, I could sure use <ahem> Nick after a long, hard day! Thank you, Joycie! :)

It is sooooo hot and humid here today...I can't stand it! But a hot Texan? That....I would enjoy! :D So maximum of 12 *HOT* pics in 24 hours. You can take that term however you like it. ;)

Speaking of hot - I invite anyone who wants to come to Christopher's school tomorrow morning. Upwards of 60 6th graders and their relatives in one room and this school predates air conditioning by a large number of years! :cardie:

set #2:
hot #7:angel:
hot #8 :D
hot #9
hot #10
hot #11
hot #12

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back