George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the party, Joycie. Seems you've already got the hang of things but if do have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Good morning ladies. Has far as his golf clothes...just be thankful his pants were a solid color and not some crazy plaid monstrosity.

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

And welcome to the Ward Joycie84. Like Jacquie said we're sorta tunnel vision with new pictures of George. We don't mean to forget to welcome you. :alienblush:

I found the other two. Hopefully, we'll find ones without the watermarks.

Well, they still have watermarks but at least they are down at the bottom of the page instead of the middle. :)

one :adore:
two (slightly different from yours)

and 3 more that may be dupes (or may not): :lol:

three
four
five
six

I like the way he goes for the scruff/goatee as soon as they finish filming. Wonder if he'll have it on Wed and Saturday?

Susan

Last edited:
Aww it’s time to give Nick away again :(

I have to go to bed in a few and hope Nick arrives at his place for the night savely :)

So here we go… the runners up…

Jacquie don’t you just want to cuddle him in this one?
Princess best puppy dog look in season 9 :)
blackflag too cute for words :adore:
Joycie I love this one…a puppy in a suit :luvlove: Welcome to the Ward and have fun :)

And the winner has to be… MOM with this lovely puppy pic :adore: I love young Nick…especially because of his hair and eyebrows :) And the extra dose of chocolate made me send Nick on his way to you :D

Have a nice evening, everyone :)

And thanks Speedy, Alyshea, Jacquie and blackflag for the new George pics :) The shirt really looks weird... but that might be because it's a classic golf shirt... they mostly look awful :lol:

Boy, what a night to come home from work and fall asleep on the couch! :lol: I see what I've been missing! Thanks for all the new pics, everyone. I think George looks like a race car driver in them. :lol:

Welcome to the Ward, Joycie! Enjoy the view! ;)

And thank you, Nickyfan, for sending Nick my way. What a great way to wake up after a nap! :D

I think I'll go easy on you and ask for you to post the best you've got as the next theme. :) That is, post your favorite caps...the ones that you :drool: over. Maximum of 12 in 24 hours.

Now, off to attend to my guest and see what we can do about that shirt...

Good Morning y'all :)

:D I think that this pic will definitely become one of my favorites. :adore:

speedy you may not play the game as mcuh as we'd like you to but we love the little extras you're finding :drool: :adore:

Where to begin????

did you not see the container on the table that says 'Leave all Keys to your Photobucket Collection here' :lol:

Second set of favourites coming up :)

it had been 3 long years
I just like the cap and keep forgetting to post it
mad Nick is hot and of course the nipples don't hurt either :devil:
he may be down but we knew he won't be out
and angry Nick
'I was rescued' still makes my heart skip a beat

Last edited:
Looks like I'm late with posting again :lol: Thank heavens Mom is going easy on us today :)

First set:

Favorite #1 not because of the gnome!!! Because of the lashes :adore:
Favorite #2 the crinkles :adore:
Favorite #3 profile and sideburns :drool:
Favorite #4 will always be a favorite of mine :drool:
Favorite #5 looks yo cute in this one :adore:
Favorite #6 I love the lighting in this one :)

Speedy, you know you could just as well play the Ward game when you pop in here day by day to post fabulous pics like you did the past two days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back