George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from partying with my Army buddies (great men and women, by the way), and lo and behold, there is Nick at my doorstep waiting for me. It was freezing out, so I let him in, and he's hanging out with me again. He's a good sport :)

Anyway, without further ado, I would like to propose a challenge. I got to thinking a while back how I thought that men wearing glasses were attractive. So I would like to pose a challenge; 12 pics in 24 hours or so of eyewear, doesn't matter. It could be glasses, sunnies, or goggles, and any character. In any event, I'm waiting to do the dishes, and then it's bedtime. I'm looking forward to snuggling with Nick again ;-)

Good Morning y'all :)

congrats on winning americanstalker :) and as Princess said this is a topic we've discussed many times. You do realize that we all missed the golden opportunity of asking George himself when he did the online chat. Oh well hopefully we'll get another chance.

Glasses coming up

George
safety goggles
sunnies
sunnies :drool:
sunnies
George

Congrats americanstalker.

Jacquie, :shifty: I'm of the opinion that those of us in The Ward are chicken (& I include myself in that)! :shifty: How many of us were reading that chat as it was going on and didn't ask any questions? :alienblush: :lol: I didn't. :)

First set of eyewear coming right up:
sunnies
glasses
three
glasses
glasses
glasses

Susan

Jacquie, :shifty: I'm of the opinion that those of us in The Ward are chicken (& I include myself in that)! :shifty: How many of us were reading that chat as it was going on and didn't ask any questions? :alienblush: :lol: I didn't. :)
Susan

Yup I'll raise my hand and gladly call myself a chicken :)

blackflag I like you banner. Very appropriate for the season :)

my second set of glasses

more Nick glasses
sunnies
the leather pants glasses pic
more George glasses
season 2 sunnies
season 9 sunnies

I hate being late posting, especially when my internet needs 5 minutes to open one pic :scream: I just hope it gets better soon, once the damn cable guy was here.

Hey ChristmasCookei better late than never. You never know you could win with you 'late' pictures :)

I'm in the mood for some chocolate :)

That's true :D But it is frustrating that I need more than 40 minutes to post a set :(

Eyewear #7
Eyewear #8
Eyewear #9
Eyewear #10
Eyewear #11
Eyewear #12

I hate being late posting, especially when my internet needs 5 minutes to open one pic :scream: I just hope it gets better soon, once the damn cable guy was here.

Hey ChristmasCookei better late than never. You never know you could win with you 'late' pictures :)

That's true :D But it is frustrating that I need more than 40 minutes to post a set :(

I know it's frustrating ChristmasCookie. I get up and 6, get Christopher up at 7, and it usually takes that hour for me to get one set posted because that computer is that slow. Just think of the face that you're posting pics of and don't let the frustration get the better of you. :)

Guess what I'm watching tonight, and tomorrow night, and Wednesday night...? Got an UPS delivery today! :D

Susan

I know it's frustrating ChristmasCookie. I get up and 6, get Christopher up at 7, and it usually takes that hour for me to get one set posted because that computer is that slow. Just think of the face that you're posting pics of and don't let the frustration get the better of you. :)

Guess what I'm watching tonight, and tomorrow night, and Wednesday night...? Got an UPS delivery today! :D

Susan

Awww Susan I know what you mean :D As I got the movie I watched it the first 7 days every evening :lol: And the capping took me ages because I watched scene for scene again and again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back