George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies it's that time once again. I must hand Nick over to the next lucky person.

Now, I see some of you have gone holiday with your user names.....so bare with me.....I guess I need to think of one anyway

Smokey That wristband of his has grown on me
bookgirl
Jacquie
Nickyfan
americanstalker

So that means the lucky lady is: blackflag

Congrats blackflag. It shouldn't be that far a trip for Nick so he should arrive quickly.

Thanks for sending Nick on his way quickly Princess. He got to help me on my breaking-and-entering technique this morning. :alienblush: (I closed the bathroom closet door the whole way and the handle is broken :alienblush:) We also got some Christmas cards ready to go out and did a bit of decorating. :)

Since everyone has been waiting since after I was sound asleep for a new theme ...

Lets go back to the beginning - season 1 Nick please. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :D

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

Reality in the temperature dept has finally arrived. Today's temp is only going to be 1C. Monday we may actually see some snow. Oh joy :rolleyes: It's amazing how people forget to drive in snow from one year to the next :rolleyes: :shifty:

Congrats blackflag! Season One pics eh? A young Nick...yummy!:drool: I hope these are OK, they're in my SE1 folder at least :lol: :

SE1#1
SE1#2
SE1#3
SE1#4
SE1#5
SE1#6

yup they look like they are all season 1 pics :)

Some cowboy or cowboy related pics this morning :)

Good Morning y'all :)

Reality in the temperature dept has finally arrived. Today's temp is only going to be 1C. Monday we may actually see some snow. Oh joy :rolleyes: It's amazing how people forget to drive in snow from one year to the next :rolleyes: :shifty:

Congrats blackflag! Season One pics eh? A young Nick...yummy!:drool: I hope these are OK, they're in my SE1 folder at least :lol: :

SE1#1
SE1#2
SE1#3
SE1#4
SE1#5
SE1#6

yup they look like they are all season 1 pics :)

Some cowboy or cowboy related pics this morning :)

The temperature is dropping over here too, getting rather nippy indeed.

Don't mind some cowboy at anytime during the day :drool::devil:

Thanks for reassuring me about my pics Jacquie! Here are some more SE1 pics:

SE1#7
SE1#8
SE1#9
SE1#10
SE1#11
SE1#12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back