George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that we all missed the golden opportunity of asking George himself when he did the online chat. Oh well hopefully we'll get another chance.

I attempted to ask questions but I think they were picking from a pool of previously sent in questions....oh well.....maybe he'll do another one in the future

Actually, I thought that too, but one of the board members asked a question and it was picked. I saw the transcript and the comment before the question was definitely from this person. :)

I wouldn't be chicken in an online chat. ;) But in person...I'd be the first one hiding behind something if I ever saw him anywhere near me! :lol:

And welcome to the Ward, Athersgeo! Enjoy the view and join in the game if you like! :)

Okay so i know this kinda off topic but i'm desperate at the moment so bare with me here :rolleyes::

I'm sure (hope) a bunch of you ladies have Evel Knievel on DVD and was wondering if any of you would happen to know where i could find a list of the songs played throughtout the mmovie? My biggest thing i'm looking for is if anyone know's the name of the song that is played on the Main Menu list. There's a guitar song playing and its driving me crazy because i cant figure out what its called! :scream:

So if any of you know, i will love you forever! If not...then i'll contiue to drive myself crazy. :brickwall:

Okay so i know this kinda off topic but i'm desperate at the moment so bare with me here :rolleyes::

I'm sure (hope) a bunch of you ladies have Evel Knievel on DVD and was wondering if any of you would happen to know where i could find a list of the songs played throughtout the mmovie? My biggest thing i'm looking for is if anyone know's the name of the song that is played on the Main Menu list. There's a guitar song playing and its driving me crazy because i cant figure out what its called! :scream:

So if any of you know, i will love you forever! If not...then i'll contiue to drive myself crazy. :brickwall:

Well, I don't have the movie...nor have I seen it. Just can't bring myself to do it...must be the hair. Maybe one of these days! :lol: I tried to find the info for you online, but failed. All I know is that Stewart Copeland from The Police did the music.

I did find a Q&A with George about the movie tho that I'll post over in Texan Charm. :)

I have had fun with Nick, but alas, my time with him has come to an end. I shall have to give him to another lucky lady to have fun with.

So many choices, so little time

NickyFan-*snort*
blackflag-Those would be regular glasses with the spiffy Transitions tint that changes as the light does.
Stokes4Me-I would have to concur, he does look very adorkable.
Jacquie-Didn't think he could get any more adorkable.

The winner is *drum roll*
Princess!!! I can't help it, I have a pair of glasses that look very similar to those. He has excellent taste.:bolian:

Have fun with Nick Princess. I know I did.

In regards to the glasses thing, my theory is that George wears contacts when it comes to on camera stuff, but those times we saw him wearing glasses on CSI were when his eyes were bothering him.

Last edited:
Thanks americanstalker. Nick arrived just a few moments ago actually. It's finally gotten cold outside so while Nick and I enjoy some hot chocolate I'll give you a theme....but what theme??

Okay.....how about at least 12 of your best Gadgets. That could be a computer, GPS, the doodad that scans prints in the morgue....whatever.

Have fun.

blackflag areas in Northern Ontario have had snow and even some in Southern Ontario. It just seems to be us in the Toronto area that have missed it. We've had a weather advisory up on the Weather Network since Monday :eek: and just so you know the system isn't coming from Northern Canada, it's coming out of Nevada :eek: They're calling it a 'Colorado Low' :eek: We could get anywhere between 5-10cms of the stuff before it suppose to turn to rain. Oh joy :rolleyes:

My second set of gadget pics

gun
handcuffs
cellphone
flashlight
magnifying glass
:shifty: coffee pot :shifty:

Well I feel like my time with Nick flew by.....but I have to say goodbye to him and send him on his way....only three of you played so it made it even harder to choose

Snow_Miser Go go gadget booty
St Nick such a tease that Nick

And now the winner and recipient of one very gorgeous Texan is ChristmasCookie Something about this cap just grabbed me right away....I think it was the way that whole scene was lit. And I kind of liked that jacket on him..or is it a shirt?

Anyway, ChristmasCookie aka Nickyfan you get Nick. Have fun.

Morning y'all :)

it ain't a good morning because of the weather. Hopefully leaving 30 minutes early will be enough extra time to get to the store. And then oh joy we get to shovel the parking lot before we unload the truck. Don't you just love days like this :D

Congrats on winning ChristmasCookie. Since I've got snow here and you don't how about I switch Nick for snow ;) No some how I didn't think you would. Congrats on winning :) That is one lovely pic of Nick. Enjoy you time

remembering what it's like to be sunny and warm
a self indulgence picture
more sunny and warm

jester.gif
Yay :) I had this handsome man standing at my door today as I came back from the doctor's :D

And Jacquie you're right... I wouldn't switch Nick for snow :p;)

Thank you Princess for sending him my way :D I really could use someone to cuddle with tonight, after today's events :)

Now a theme for you Ward girls... how about a simple one. Show me your all time favorite pics and tell me why. Shouldn't be too hard, right??? ;) (I know it is, since you have a maximum of 12 pics for playing this theme :lol: ) I'll send Nick on his way again in about 24 hours, big promise :)

Happy hunting, ladies :D Nick and I will have a nice quiet evening on the couch while capping the last 2 season 10 episodes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back