George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really could use someone to cuddle with tonight, after today's events :)

Now a theme for you Ward girls... how about a simple one. Show me your all time favorite pics and tell me why. Shouldn't be too hard, right??? ;) (I know it is, since you have a maximum of 12 pics for playing this theme :lol: ) I'll send Nick on his way again in about 24 hours, big promise :)

OK what happened today :)

And wouldn't it just be easier to ask for the keys to our photobucket :) and of course the answer to that is no you can't have the keys

Nick showed that it's ok for men to show some emotion
cause after all these years Nick still cares about the victims
there is just something about a hot looking guy looking hot with a open Nick shirt this was also the pic that made my appreciate Open Nicks
Nick started to stand on his own and Grissom started to respect Nick as an equal
there is just something about a wounded 'hero' that says take me home and take care of me
'I missed' Warrick wouldn't have wanted him to shot McKean and Nick knew that

:scream: :scream: Photobucket!!! :scream: :scream:

I take it you don't like the changes :D

sums up the hard year George had

No, I'm not particularly fond of the changes. But it's not just that. It's taking so long to bring up the pages in that album (the blackflag one as a whole) that I kept getting an error message telling me that it wasn't there. :(

And might I say - Damn! I was going to use that one. :rolleyes:

Second set of theme pics:
hates it when kids are the victims
because he'll always miss Warrick :(
the realization that he can't save everybody hit hard :(
because TV Guide got it at least close to right! (he's #1 in my book :lol:)
scruff is good!
Assistant Supervisor Nick Stokes :thumbsup:

There NickyFan (aka ChristmasCookie) 12 favorites and only 1 from season 10. :lol: Of course if we could go farther than 12 I'm sure there would be more season 10 in there. ;)

Susan

I really could use someone to cuddle with tonight, after today's events :)

OK what happened today :)

And wouldn't it just be easier to ask for the keys to our photobucket :) and of course the answer to that is no you can't have the keys

Well... the good message I got today is that I can go back to work tomorrow :D But that just because they found something odd in my blood and can't tell what it is at the moment :rolleyes: And so the doc wanted another one done today and did some other tests I didn't enjoy... let's just say it was a hard day and a gorgeous texan to cuddle is just what I need at the moment :) I just hope they find out what's wrong with me, so it all ends soon.

The keys to your PB??? Ohhh believe me I would like to have them but I knew you wouldn't give them to me :) That's why I asked for your 12 favorite ones, so I can get at least a little insight in all your secret folders :lol:

There NickyFan (aka ChristmasCookie) 12 favorites and only 1 from season 10. :lol: Of course if we could go farther than 12 I'm sure there would be more season 10 in there. ;)

Susan

You know that's what I just realized myself :guffaw: But I wouldn't mind season 10 pics though ;) Especially I only use season 10 pics in this post :D

Egeria came out of hiding! :lol: Nice to see ya! :D

Photobucket? :wtf: Ummm, not sure if I like some of the changes. :shifty:

Ok, can't resist this theme. :devil:

First set:
One of the first pics I ever saw of him and will always be one of my favorites :adore:
Don't know why. I just love it!
Because this will always be one of my favorite looks on him :devil:
A favorite episode and a favorite scene He just makes want to...to...:devil:him when I see this scene
Will always be a favorite scene and because he refused to believe she was dead They need to bring Cassie back for a visit :)
Because I made my very first icon out of this

Me too!! :lol:

Hey! Egeria gets her computer fixed and knows exactly the first place she needs to go! :)

Congratulations, Nickyfan Christmas Cookie Little One! But what a hard theme you've given us! Lots of my favorites are already posted, so I get to post some of the rest of them. :D

Okay, add me to those who hate the new Photobucket. Geeze...if it's not Facebook confusing us it's PB. :( For crying out loud, EVERYTHING doesn't have to look like FB or Twitter!!! :scream: And where oh where on that stupid site can I TELL them so??!

First set of favorites and why....

Because he's hot.
Because he's handsome.
Because he's good looking.
Because he's cute.
Because he's beeeeeautiful!
Because he's adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back