George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
And bonjour, Yoshi! :guffaw:

I think I was having a moment - I need to start sleeping on a more regular basis
blink.gif

Wanna post again?

And bonjour, Yoshi! :guffaw:

I think I was having a moment - I need to start sleeping on a more regular basis
blink.gif

Wanna post again?

Mais oui! Merci beaucoup! :lol:

Grissom
Garbage
Grass
Guild
Gun
Guys

My brother just called to see if I was watching CSI. I'm watching football, but he said to turn it on, so I did, and there were no voices! You could hear all of the background sounds....police radios, street sounds, etc, but there were no characters' voices. :lol: It was pretty spooky.

He says, "I thought maybe it was some kind of 'goodbye Grissom' thing", LOL, like without Grissom, the show has no voice. :guffaw:

My brother just called to see if I was watching CSI. I'm watching football, but he said to turn it on, so I did, and there were no voices! You could hear all of the background sounds....police radios, street sounds, etc, but there were no characters' voices. :lol: It was pretty spooky.

He says, "I thought maybe it was some kind of 'goodbye Grissom' thing", LOL, like without Grissom, the show has no voice. :guffaw:

:guffaw: Sorry, I missed that. I watch some of the first part of CSI, but then went to lay down. Oh, you just gotta love CBS.

Second set:

green light or Greg
gun
goatee
green leaves
Grissom
guys look Catherine's having an 'oh yeah' moment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back