George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what a quiet afternoon it is here.

It's kinda hard to play in the Ward when you loose power all afternoon! :eek: And obviously Mother Nature doesn't think we've been through enough because we have 6 to 12 inches of snow coming on Friday and and snow measurable in feet coming on Sunday.
bawling.gif

I would like to say that there are some very nice electrical workers working on restoring the electricity in this city. We had some from Tennessee (Pike Electrical I think?) working in this neighborhood today. :bolian:

Some Nick and George to warm me up. :thumbsup:

Susan

wow what a quiet afternoon it is here.

It's kinda hard to play in the Ward when you loose power all afternoon! :eek: And obviously Mother Nature doesn't think we've been through enough because we have 6 to 12 inches of snow coming on Friday and and snow measurable in feet coming on Sunday.
bawling.gif

I would like to say that there are some very nice electrical workers working on restoring the electricity in this city. We had some from Tennessee (Pike Electrical I think?) working in this neighborhood today. :bolian:

Some Nick and George to warm me up. :thumbsup:

Susan

blackflag I can relate to the upcoming weather :brickwall: it sounds like the same damn storm we're expecting. Fortunately I only have to try and shovel one driveway. We're not working Sunday so our staff can deal with our 4 car parking lot. Glad the power workers were worth looking at :drool:

keeping it legal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back