George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost regret choosing this theme 'cause I find it so hard to pick from your wonderful entries! I do however see that Kat and Speedy only have got their 1st sets in so I'll await their 2ond sets, not that it will get easier to choose...:guffaw:

Last edited:
OK, so this turns out to be a longer visit from Nick than expected:), not that I am complaining in the least!:drool: I will announce the winner in about 3 hours time though hope that's Ok with everyone? Also it gives Speedy and RenegadeElf a little more time to get their 2ond sets in. At he moment Nick has his hands full helping me out with the Christmas decorations...:thumbsup:

OK, ladies, my announcing the winner has been delayed by the fact that I've had a ton of things to do today and because I wanted everyone to have a chance to post their 2ond sets...:alienblush:..anyway I shan't keep you in suspense much longer so here goes:

Hounorable mentions goes to RenegadeElf for the gun and arm pic, good golly, Nick, buzz, gun, Spanish....:drool: and to Bookgirl fo her arm pic of Nick in a very snuggly white tee:thumbsup: as well as to Princess for her butt pic, I love the movement in that one if you catch my drift :lol:

Now for the runners up:

Smokey - the way he touches so gently sends my imagination into havoc!
MsCBrown - never been a fan of the stache however this one is starting to convert me
Blackflag - I feel faint as I look into those eyes :drool:
Speedy - If I know? Do I ever! 'Nuff said :drool:
Yoshi - I love me some Nick in a vest and cap - gorgeous! :)
Jacquie - I love me some Nick in leather more ;)

However the winner of this round is CSI Kat (again!) for her bootylicious pic :eek: - I just couldn't stop thinking about it...the picture that is (The Ward in unision "Yeah right:lol:!")

Thanks for playing and sorry for my delay in announcing the winner:alienblush:

Last edited:
Woohoo!!! With all the snow we are supposed to get - Nick can keep me nice and warm! :devil:

Ok so theme time....I was bouncing around a few ideas but nothing seemed right. Let's do an alphabet theme. Nick/George/OC with the letter G.

Usual 12 in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back