George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Speedy and Smokey. :beer:

I actually voted for both of them. I do have to admit that I almost didn't vote for your's Smokey. I almost went for #5 instead. :rolleyes:

Thomas is home. He won't eat, but I guess that's to be expected. He did loose half of his large intestine. :( I doubt I'll sleep good tonight. I can't help but to worry about him. :(

Susan

I actually voted for both of them. I do have to admit that I almost didn't vote for your's Smokey. I almost went for #5 instead. :rolleyes:

Actually, you voted for both of mine. :lol: Mine were 9 & 10 and Speedy's were 4 & 5.

Thomas is home. He won't eat, but I guess that's to be expected. He did loose half of his large intestine. :( I doubt I'll sleep good tonight. I can't help but to worry about him. :(

Poor Thomas. I'm sure he's just feeling blah after everything and will be fine soon. The kitties and I will send good thoughts.

Thanks everyone! I'm still shocked I won and my first time out too. I'm surprised none of the Miami ones won.

Now I may have to try my hand at the icon challenge. I know Yoshi joined already.

Smokey, congratulations on your 4th place. I really liked that banner.

Blackflag, hope Thomas will be ok.

Now I may have to try my hand at the icon challenge. I know Yoshi joined already.

Smokey, congratulations on your 4th place. I really liked that banner.

Thanks, Speedy!

And I'm addicted now. I've already entered my three in the icon challenge! :lol:

party-smiley-020.gif

Congrats to speedy and Smokey for their wins in the banner contest :) Excellent job ladies :)

Congrats to speedy and Smokey. You made a great job!:)

Congrats Speedy and Smokey, you're art was great, both of you, Speedy you used my fave pic in your winning banner. :drool: Oh and by the way Deirdre, LOVE your new banner, gorgeous pic. :drool:

Just some randomness.

^ AC your avvie is so cute. And your last pic makes me want to crawl through the screen so bad. :lol:

OK - which one of you broke the board last night?
thtappingfoot.gif
:D

So we had 9 players this time. Honourable mentions go to Steph for the shot from Drop's Out, and to Smokey for the shot from Fannysmackin'.

Also a special mention for bookgirl's labelling of the 'girl' shot from Built To Kill - I noticed! :lol:

In no particular order:

Jacquie with a lovely side order of Greg there
MsCB I've always wanted a legitimate reason to post this pic in the winning shots :p
Princess mad scientists! lol
bookgirl love a man who doesn't take himself too seriously
Speedy use this one indeed
blackflag my favourite from that photoshoot - nearly the winner but....

today that winner is Deirdre with this beautifully lit shot.

Congratulations and have a very good time with Nick.

OK - which one of you broke the board last night?
thtappingfoot.gif
:D

today that winner is Deirdre with this beautifully lit shot.

Congratulations and have a very good time with Nick.

Wait a minute. Wasn't it you I heard on the phone to Antony conspiring to keep Nick for another night :D

Ah photobucket is undergoing maintenance at the moment so no congrats pic for Deidre :scream: but congrats on winning Deidre :) that were a lovely pic. I just finished capping and editing The Accused.... yesterday and that cap caught my eye because it's sooooo good :)

Tsk tsk Yoshi, conspiring to keep Nicky for longer... Disgraceful... :lol: Only joking... But I'm sure the time wasn't wasted. :devil: Congrats on winning Deirdre, great pic. :D

Yay! Thank you so much Yoshi! I'll spend with Nicky lovely time and he'll help me a little bit with my work;) Did I say about dinner, etc.? No, so tsk tsk, secret:D

My favourite colour is blue. So post lovely Nicky's pics with this colour somewhere:D Time: 30h and 12 pics.

Happy hunting, ladies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back