George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh you are so going to get us hosed one of these days :) says the person that has a file called Oh Yeah :devil: One of these days I need to take a chance a post one of my naughty ones. They're clean but naughty :D
:lol: Speaking of that file Cap'n... I made you a little present... :devil: :lol: Enjoy. ;)

Why are doing it to me? Why?:p I really can't understand that... I'm so nice:D
Hehe, of course you're nice, hehe, I am going to make you love it as much as I do... I will... It may take a while... But I willl... :p

Last edited:
Somehow I still managed to miss one blue shirt in season 5? :eek: I forgot all about the one in Compulsion. :lol:

Jacquie,
Guess what I capped today! :drool:

Wish I owned season 4, that's the season I have the least number of caps for. But I'll just have to be content with doing caps for seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5. :devil:

Susan

Speedy and Smokey, I've also sent in 3 icons in the LV icon challenge. :D

And Yoshi entered too, right? Yay!! This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see them all!

Nuh ah, I've never posted what the fetish is. ;)

Oh you don't have to...you don't have to!
smileys7.gif

Wow! That was a lot of blue pics to go through! I'll try really hard not to dupe, but it's hard to remember them all. First set:

One of my fave blue pics
Blue background
Blue neon
Blue light
Blue...stuff
Blue shirt

Speedy and Smokey, I've also sent in 3 icons in the LV icon challenge. :D

And Yoshi entered too, right? Yay!! This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see them all!

Nuh ah, I've never posted what the fetish is. ;)

Oh you don't have to...you don't have to!
smileys7.gif

Ummmm MsHandFetish, are you trying to get me hosed or something? :wtf:

I entered my three icons today, can't wait to see them all! That is if we don't get another Database Error. Oh, the withdrawal symptoms! :rolleyes:

this episode of ER was on today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back