George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright it's about 2:30 in the morning and Talk CSI has decided to come back up. I can imagine how long it's been down, at least 4 1/2 hours that I know of. Database error. :scream: I was beginning to go through withdrawal.

What happened last weekend? I'll let Smokey answer that one. There's a hint in the smiley she posted.

Congratulations Yoshi, enjoy Nicky!

My first set:
glasses, gun, guy, etc.
grin
green
gum
greenery and glasses
glass or guy (he's in the background

Alright it's about 2:30 in the morning and Talk CSI has decided to come back up. I can imagine how long it's been down, at least 4 1/2 hours that I know of. Database error. :scream: I was beginning to go through withdrawal.

I was just finishing posting my first set when it went down. :mad: Now I don't have time this morning. :(

What happened last weekend? I'll let Smokey answer that one. There's a hint in the smiley she posted.

Okay, so I very nearly rear ended another car at top speed! But quick reflexes and extra room on the side of the road prevailed, and we're fine...just fine. :D

If love is a crime baby
I'd do my time
Whether it's wrong or right
You can sentence me to life
If love is a crime baby

Swear tell the truth, just let me plead my case
The thief who stole my heart from me I couldn't let escape
He's my only alibi, but I won't drop a dime
So how can I give up to you, my partner in crime
Chicago

:drool: No other words to describe it.................

Smokey, I thought the object of the weekend was ghost hunting. Not trying to rearend another car. :guffaw: I am glad that the two of you are OK, though. :thumbsup:

Lets see TalkCSI went down around 9:30 and then at 10:15 we lost cable (and Internet with it! :eek:). Finally got them back (all the way) at 7:30 this morning. :scream: I was searching for something to try and focus on that wouldn't give me a headache (The picture was very jumpy when I turned on the TV) and finally realized the picture was good when I was on VH1!:lol:

Susan

Hey!! Congrats to Speedy for WINNING the banner challenge!!
woohoo.gif

Now, here's my first set if things don't go completely wrong and if I can remember what I posted last night! Hope there are no dupes by now.

Gold
Gas pump
(sun)Glasses
Gum
Green
Greenish

party-smiley-020.gif

Congrats to speedy and Smokey for their wins in the banner contest :) Excellent job ladies :)

Thanks, Cap'n! Not too bad for a first try, eh? We need more LV fans to vote tho so we don't keep getting edged out by Miami! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back