George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Princess!

Well, my Rogen (yes, AC you had it right) is back home. I'm so happy and so he is. I went to pick him up and they had me wait, then brought me inside, I couldn't talk or make any noise and they had me watch Sean (the trainer) work him through the window. Wow, was he listening, I couldn't believe it. After awhile they let me enter the room and I swear for a couple of seconds there, Rogen was like, who is that and then boom, it's mom. He got so excited, started crying and wanting to jump on me. Sean wouldn't let him and corrected him, but Rogen was like it's my mom, now let's go home!!!!! Sean had me sit and watch him work Rogen some more and Rogen wouldn't take his eyes off of me, but he listened to Sean.

Then they had me work him for awhile and then I was able to take him home. He's so happy to be home and so am I, but I have to keep working him, so we went on our nightly walked and he heeled, but wouldn't sit when we stopped so I corrected him everytime and he sat. They send you home with a cheat sheet and it said that the dog will try to test you, which I knew he would.

ETA: They even gave him a bath. Of course with the heat he's losing hair like crazy.

So anyways, I feel like a whole person again.

Now just to let you know that I just had a "rapper in a box" moment, because "Toe Tags" is on Spike right now.

Now on to my first set:
Redrum
Redrum 2
Redrum 3
Redrum 4
Redrum 5
Redrum 6

And yes, I know they're from the same episode. It's the only episode from Season 7 I capped entirely. I have a little of "Law and Gravity"

So there...
raspberry.gif

Last edited:
Wow busy place for a Saturday afternoon. What the weather too hot and steamy so you're staying inside. That's what I'm doing. Currently the temp is 30C and with the humidity figured in it's 37C. Too hot for my liking.

Yoshi you have your phone back
weehee.gif

speedy you have you baby back
coolio.gif
now just remember who the boss is. It's you :)

So anyways, I feel like a whole person again.

Awwwwww Speedy!
hug.gif
So happy he is home and you guys can start "testing" each other again. :lol: I'll bet he graduated top of his class!

Congratulations on your win, Princess!!

Okay, all of mine are going to be from "Fallen Idols" since it's the only one from Season 7 that I've capped and I'm tired of capping and not getting to use them so I transferred these to the desktop. :)

Fallen Idols 1
Fallen Idols 2
Fallen Idols 3 Something for Speedy! :lol:
Fallen Idols 4
Fallen Idols 5
Fallen Idols 6

Smokey;755110 [url=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/Smokey596/Seasons%203%207%208/Season%207/FIdols36.jpg said:
Fallen Idols 3[/url] Something for Speedy! :lol:

Ooooo nice! :drool:

Thanks everyone and for the hugs, I'm glad he's home too, just in case you didn't get that from my post. Don't worry, Captain, I'll show him whose boss. Like I said, I feel like a whole person again, but it still doesn't solve my crossroads in life crap. :rolleyes:

Last set:
Law of Gravity
Law of Gravity 1
Yea, more Redrum
Monster in a Box
Empty Eyes
Big Shots

Thanks everyone and for the hugs, I'm glad he's home too, just in case you didn't get that from my post. Don't worry, Captain, I'll show him whose boss. Like I said, I feel like a whole person again, but it still doesn't solve my crossroads in life crap. :rolleyes:

I'm around all evening if you want a gab fest :) right now I'm capping some more season 7 while waiting to see if it will rain.

I'm around all evening if you want a gab fest :) right now I'm capping some more season 7 while waiting to see if it will rain.

Cool, a gab fest, we haven't had one those in awhile. I'll be on later too. Want to take Rogen to the dog park first.

Cool, a gab fest, we haven't had one those in awhile. I'll be on later too. Want to take Rogen to the dog park first.

yaya.gif
me play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back