George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies :)

The usual problems with connection has been taxing my poor brain today, so I'm out of this theme because it's taking so long to post if my post actually makes it through to the board :(

I shall have to lurk with intent for now. :D

So sorry to hear about your internet problems Yoshi. I've been combing the pics from the Television Critics thingy that's been happening in case George makes an appearance. The CBS panel hasn't happened yet but when it does and if there are any pics to share I will. And to make this post legit.

Random goodness to enjoy

Well with all the news surrounding Billy Petersen these days you would hope that CSI is there. I don't know if they were last year but I do recall that George wasn't.

Yoshi so sorry to hear about you internet problems again. You need to tell your provider that seeing Nick is a matter of life and death. Your life and they no longer providing you with internet service :D

needs at least one more button undone
needs them all undone :D
Warrick get on that email to Yoshi's provider trying out his supervisor skills :)
Sing it Dude :guffaw:I love that line
sigh and
faintthud.gif

Sorry I'm late with the winner. I did a good job figuring out the drive time for the concert, but not how long it would take to get out of the dang parking lot. sigh. But it was a great concert :D
And I forced Nick to wear earplugs so he will not be hearing impaired and miss the sweet nothings the winner may like to whisper in his ear :eek:

Runners up:
Princess Tall, dark and handsome- oy!
Deidre Great soft buzz shot
Smokey Poor clueless ever so cute Nick
MsCatherineBrown Hello- buzz, sunnies, open nick standing at your door. Let the man in!
Jacquie Who can resist a good oh yeah?
Blackflag oh! oh! I see scruff. Scuff and a buzz! It was so close but I just couldn't send Nick back your way so soon. You might overdose and then I'd feel bad :(

The winner is Adorable Crazy cause Snakes, buzz, leather, and he's got a cute little smirk on his face I haven't seen in other Snakes shots. Congrats Steph hes on his way!

Congrats Steph! Your pic was so hot;)

And morning everyone! New day in the middle of Europe:lol:

Randoms to look:D

Ladies, I need your little help;) Everyone remember Fallen Idols and in The Fort we noticed that Nicky had a wristband - check it here. I saw this wristband only in Fallen Idols. Maybe you noticed it in other epis? I didn't find it. Yeah, shame on me... Please help:D

Last edited:
Oh wow, I won, that was a suprise, glad you like my pic. Well thanks for passing him on so quickly Bookgirl. That was a nice suprise to wake up to this morning. ;) Thanks for the congrats Deirdre. :D

Ok, new theme... Hmm... How about your Nicky fetishs, hands, butt, arms, whatever you like. :D Lets say 12 in 26 hours?

Happy hunting. :D

Smokey, Thomas seems ok as long as we don't give him the antibiotic. We just have to keep checking this tummy for any signs of infection. The stitches come out on the 24th and they'll also do his monthly check to make sure the cancer hasn't come back. :) I didn't think he was going to live through the day on Tuesday the way he was that morning. :(

Deirdre, the first time I noticed the wristband was in Rashomama in season 6. He's been wearing it pretty much since then.

Fetish theme pics: :drool: :bolian:
one of my newest favorites.
just capped yesterday
better than the previous one
verrrry nice!
yummy
Poor Nicky, wishes he could just sit on it!

Hope that's what you expected out of me! :lol: Notice I put my :drool: in the beginning. It was easier than after every pictures. :lol:

Bookgirl, I wonder if a Nicky overdose would be more effective than Advil at getting rid of my headache so I can go to sleep each night. I've been sleeping so little the Advil has become a constant each night! :wtf:

Susan

Last edited:
Congratulations, Steph! Now I'll be thinking about all the fetish shots I can post while I'm at work all day. I hope everyone leaves me some!!

Ladies, I need your little help;) Everyone remember Fallen Idols and in The Fort we noticed that Nicky had a wristband - check it here. I saw this wristband only in Fallen Idols. Maybe you noticed it in other epis? I didn't find it. Yeah, shame on me... Please help:D

Deirdre, he wears that one pretty much all the time these days.

So yeah....I've noticed. :D It's kind of in a place where I look all the time. :lol:

Jacquie I'm stressed out. I worry about what next with Thomas and I worry about Pooky (who's maintaining weight but not gaining). I worry about the fact that we could have to put them both to sleep before Christmas. I've lived with a cat in the house since the day I was brought home from the hospital as a baby, and I need them. :(

Since my first set of them pics were all that wonderful tush. This set is what got me hooked on the man in the first place. Some chocolate buzz! :drool: No-one ever said we couldn't have multiple fetishes. :lol:

Theme pics:
nicely framed between monitors
some things in Vegas are just strange
there was so much good chocolate in Mea Culpa
can't forget Snakes and my avi
a nice close-up
one of the first chocolate pics I ever found

Susan

eta: Deirdre, put some pics over in The Fort answering your question. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.